New signing...?

He's a left winger or attacking midfielder perhaps fuelling speculation Chris Taylor could be on the move.

Bryan Hughes

so hope not taylor on his day is 1 if not the best winger in this league,plus for some reason i have a feeling that even if we did agree a fee with the white scum he wouldnt want to leave his beloved oldham while we are in this shi!!y league as he wants to help us up the leagues.

Edited by madaboutoafc

Would have been an absolute a shocker - we are heavy enough on midfielders with Purdie, Smalley, Lee and Stephens not having featured really this term. :censored:, Whitaker, Taylor, Furman and Worthington offer us enough for now.

why were Penney and Gray at that game though?

is he checking on the striker he said he is after signing?

Would have been an absolute a shocker - we are heavy enough on midfielders with Purdie, Smalley, Lee and Stephens not having featured really this term. :censored:, Whitaker, Taylor, Furman and Worthington offer us enough for now.

...but only one left winger and if we were to cash in on Taylor we need a replacement.

This one isn't as daft as others brought up in the past.

...but only one left winger and if we were to cash in on Taylor we need a replacement.

This one isn't as daft as others brought up in the past.

thats what i thought, hes a left winger

with Taylor not being 100%, and for cover i thought it could have been a goer