where was Alex Marrow?

is that genuinly enough to put someone out of a game?

I remember scoring a goal once and getting clattered by the keeper and landed badly....i carried on playing and found out i'd broken two fingers after the game

A couple of broken fingers in conditions like those won't be fun- it may also depend on how his broken fingers are being treated- if they have pins in he won't be able to play until the pins come out (as it would be 100x worse than playing with an untaped ring on). It could be that he broke them recently and may be availible for the next league game but I wouldn't bank on it.

Lomax was sat with Worthington and there were 4 crutches between them.

:censored: has been back at Blackburn all week getting treatment for fluid between 2 discs. Club kept his injury quiet to disrupt Huddersfield's preparations (fail).

Our injuries this season have been appalling. Granted, with a full squad we may be in with a shout of keeping in touch with the play-offs but you only had to look at the 2 benches today to recognise the gulf in budgets and ambition.

:censored: has been back at Blackburn all week getting treatment for fluid between 2 discs. Club kept his injury quiet to disrupt Huddersfield's preparations (fail).

Our injuries this season have been appalling. Granted, with a full squad we may be in with a shout of keeping in touch with the play-offs but you only had to look at the 2 benches today to recognise the gulf in budgets and ambition.

Latics seem to have a lot of players injured in training ?

Heard Lomax has broken his kneecap

It's a hairline fracture according to Dave Penney, although he didn't mention which bone so it could be his kneecap.

Taylor has a hamstring pull.

Taylor has a niggle in his leg, hes an absolute girl. Never seen such a bitchy overrated player.

is that genuinly enough to put someone out of a game?

I remember scoring a goal once and getting clattered by the keeper and landed badly....i carried on playing and found out i'd broken two fingers after the game

Thats nothing....the Webmonkey once played on for an hour with a broken leg!