I have a challenge!

February 27, 2002

H J Heinz Co. Ltd.,

Stockley Park,

Uxbridge,

UB11 1HZ

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing with regards to your amazing offer on your Heinz Tomato Ketchup. At first I could not believe my eyes. On the back it says "If you are not delighted with this ketchup, simply write to us quoting the quality code on the bottle cap and we will refund your money in full". Well, I have to admit I am moderately happy with the ketchup, but I would not go as far as to say delighted. So I look forward to receiving my money in full. The bottle cap code is 33300309. Thankyou.

Sincerely

OldhamSheridan

Most important question, did u get a refund then?!

Most important question, did u get a refund then?!

Mr OldhamSheridan

OldhamSheridan House

County Sheridan

OS4 3RI

Dear Oldhamsheridan

Thank you for contacting us with regard to out Tomato Ketchup. We are sorry to learn that our product did not meet our normal high standard.

May we assure you that we take the greatest care to ensure our products are always of the quality that you would expect from a Company such as ours. We take our responsibilities to our Consumers very seriously indeed and you may be assured that your complaint will be referred to the factory of origin for investigation.

We are very sorry you have had this experience with our product and hope you will accept the enclosed voucher in accordance with our money back guarantee.

We hope that your confidence in our product will soon be restored and that you will continue to enjoy them in the future.

Yours Sincerely

Heinz Blokey

Consumer Contact Co-Ordinator.

So, yes. I got a £5 voucher of which I had to buy a Heinz product, and use the rest as I wish.

Mr OldhamSheridan

OldhamSheridan House

County Sheridan

OS4 3RI

Dear Oldhamsheridan

Thank you for contacting us with regard to out Tomato Ketchup. We are sorry to learn that our product did not meet our normal high standard.

May we assure you that we take the greatest care to ensure our products are always of the quality that you would expect from a Company such as ours. We take our responsibilities to our Consumers very seriously indeed and you may be assured that your complaint will be referred to the factory of origin for investigation.

We are very sorry you have had this experience with our product and hope you will accept the enclosed voucher in accordance with our money back guarantee.

We hope that your confidence in our product will soon be restored and that you will continue to enjoy them in the future.

Yours Sincerely

Heinz Blokey

Consumer Contact Co-Ordinator.

So, yes. I got a £5 voucher of which I had to buy a Heinz product, and use the rest as I wish.

Did you buy ketchup with it?