I have a challenge!

Seeing as the majority on here want to moan constantly about the most miniscule of reasons, i want to know what is the smallest of things to send you over the edge to complain!

I have never known such a bunch of whingers in my life!

Seeing as the majority on here want to moan constantly about the most miniscule of reasons, i want to know what is the smallest of things to send you over the edge to complain!

That retro coat is blinding you, take it off and see the light...

a 1.87£ admin charge to get a refund on my 20/20 England V Aussies cricket tickets , I must have gone on about it for ages boring people , it wasnt the amount it was the principle haha

February 27, 2002

H J Heinz Co. Ltd.,

Stockley Park,

Uxbridge,

UB11 1HZ

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing with regards to your amazing offer on your Heinz Tomato Ketchup. At first I could not believe my eyes. On the back it says "If you are not delighted with this ketchup, simply write to us quoting the quality code on the bottle cap and we will refund your money in full". Well, I have to admit I am moderately happy with the ketchup, but I would not go as far as to say delighted. So I look forward to receiving my money in full. The bottle cap code is 33300309. Thankyou.

Sincerely

OldhamSheridan

February 27, 2002

H J Heinz Co. Ltd.,

Stockley Park,

Uxbridge,

UB11 1HZ

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing with regards to your amazing offer on your Heinz Tomato Ketchup. At first I could not believe my eyes. On the back it says "If you are not delighted with this ketchup, simply write to us quoting the quality code on the bottle cap and we will refund your money in full". Well, I have to admit I am moderately happy with the ketchup, but I would not go as far as to say delighted. So I look forward to receiving my money in full. The bottle cap code is 33300309. Thankyou.

Sincerely

OldhamSheridan

HAHAHA Class.

Does that include those who wonder if all these whinges would have surfacced if we'd won and been seventh in the league?

The pies and parking moans would have been there cos we all need a good rant, but You're right - the board would have been a lot quieter today if we'd won.

Does that include those who wonder if all these whinges would have surfacced if we'd won and been seventh in the league?

It's inevitable that people have more to say when things don't go well. After all-what is there to crow about really when the side has managed to beat another side in the same division?

If a football team doesn't aim to beat most sides in the same division, the game becomes pointless.

February 27, 2002

H J Heinz Co. Ltd.,

Stockley Park,

Uxbridge,

UB11 1HZ

Dear Sir or Madam:

Sincerely

OldhamSheridan

Dear Sir or Madam,

This weeks bottle number is 33340569....