Penney Must Go

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whos squad is it and why then are people voting with their feet and not attending games

its a mixed squad of last managers players and current managers players with a few loan signings thrown in...

unless you been living in a bog somewhere for the past 5 years,our budget dictates what kind of player we can attract..we have a small budget so what do you want....

find out where that numpty welshman who won 45 million 2 weeks ago and convert him to a latics fan,thats the only way we can improve things,and our current owners dont want to throw :censored: loads of money at it and get nowt back in return.

so whos squad is it and why then are people voting with their feet and not attending games

Penney isn't the reason I don't go anymore, I stopped going pre-Penney. I think Penney is doing a decent job so far and it is far to early to think about changes.

I'm as frustrated as most fans but the truth is we have had horrendous injuries and by all accounts half the team were suffering from flu or a virus and Taylor is reported to be in hospital.

We definitely need a striker and another centre back which will be sorted in January.

This season was always going to ne a season of transition and consolidation. I'm sure Penney will prove to be a good manager ....... let's judge him when he can get his best squad all fit.

Alex Ferguson couldn't do any better with what he's had to deal with!!!!

Lay off and give him time!

Penney isn't the reason I don't go anymore, I stopped going pre-Penney. I think Penney is doing a decent job so far and it is far to early to think about changes.

maybe we have suddenly become more sensible, and can think of better things to spend our money on than watching 22 men kicking a bag of wind about on a field.

personally i just laugh when they lose now.