Paul Heffernan Done Deal Been Told

Been told that he is the man penney wants because he is a goalscorer this move will be confirmed tomro remember lee hills gone back to palace so we may well get left back in for him also.

Donny fans are saying he on way to oldham because some fans have asked him today he said oldham are in for him and am glad penney has seen the problem and will act fast to save oldham season and his job with oldham.

Edited by RoyleArmy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might pay Royle Army to post up that Keeley Hazell and Salma Hayek are on their way round to my place as we speak to ask me to settle their bet about who gives the best head, and are willing to pay for my time with unlimited beer and sex afterwards.

But his hard-earned and indisputable credibility would be in tatters after posting that up and we'd never believe another thing he ever posted.

Edited by Yard Dog

But his hard-earned and indisputable credibility would be in tatters after that.

If he says it, it will come to pass. Especially if he heard it off someone close to the club. I'll send them round to you after I'm done if you like? Make em chew some gum first and everything?

Been told that he is the man penney wants because he is a goalscorer this move will be confirmed tomro remember lee hills gone back to palace so we may well get left back in for him also.

Donny fans are saying he on way to oldham because some fans have asked him today he said oldham are in for him and am glad penney has seen the problem and will act fast to save oldham season and his job with oldham.

:imnotworthy::imnotworthy::banana3::banana2:

I swear you are really simon corney

i thought we'd actually signed him then until i saw who had posted the thread.

Dont' let past experiences cloud your judgement, RoyleArmy is juiced in. There ain't nothing going on in the boardroom that he doesn't know about. In fact there's nothing going on in the boardroom, but that's another story...