differnet day, same s**t

is it me or have we been here before....different manager, diiferent stuation but same old :censored:?....trying to sign someone before the deadline...why didnt we do it yesterday? feckin laffable

We probably were trying yesterday, and for the days before.

It's the loaning club that often leaves it late . That and the player seeing what the options are.

are we trying hard enough? majority of other clubs don't always leave it to the deadline.

But are we "leaving it to the dealine" ? we've already got players in on loan and we're trying for more. I reckon the "majority of clubs" won't be signing anyone this week let alone today.

But are we "leaving it to the dealine" ? we've already got players in on loan and we're trying for more. I reckon the "majority of clubs" won't be signing anyone this week let alone today.

We were badly prepared for the season any which way you look at it.

We were relying on an unfit, injury prone (already injured) striker from the start.

The CB problem still exists IMO. If Hazel or Gregan get injured we are in deeper trouble.

I did think Brill would cut it but he obviously can't.

I don't mind us using the loan system but i don't like relying on it.