Did anyone go to the Failsworth meeting tonight?

I would say that it would be appropriate for a PR person to ignore heckling.

she didnt ignore it. she looked right at the person, laughed nervously, glanced around the room and had that 'i wish there was a hole i could jump in' look. tta will be paying them money, they havent started off like they are going to earn it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have thought so....It wouldn't surprise me if the 12k originally quoted was a lie anyway, the plan always was 10,000.

Wow, our ground will be as big as Shrewsbury and Colchester.

:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

If 12,000 has really become 10,000 then people need to wake the feck up now...

Waits for the 10,000 is big enough crew to turn up...

How long before 10,000 becomes 8,000 ?

Edited by oafc0000

:disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

If 12,000 has really become 10,000 then people need to wake the feck up now...

Waits for the 10,000 is big enough crew to turn up...

How long before 10,000 becomes 8,000 ?

Or 6000 or 2000??!!!

The club is organising a meeting for supporters probably next week. Be there and state your points and get information direct from the TTA rather than a half heard comment .

there was one new thing. corney said the ground will hold 'eleven or ten thousand' he also said that he wanted to build one of 'eighteen or sixteen thousand' and that this shoebox is 'too small for us' and was designed with the residents in mind.

Can we regard this as an official admission from the club that the proposed ground is actually too small for the club's long-term needs?

Can we regard this as an official admission from the club that the proposed ground is actually too small for the club's long-term needs?

You can have that, so long as you except it only holds if Corney sees our long-term needs as having more than 12,000 seats, which would imply he isn't aiming for an eternal lower league status

You can have that, so long as you except it only holds if Corney sees our long-term needs as having more than 12,000 seats, which would imply he isn't aiming for an eternal lower league status

As mentioned in the 10,000 capacity stadium thread, maybe we could be having a 3 sided stadium like Oxford's, with room to expand if needed by building behind one of the goals.

A bit late but...

"Failsworth Residents Action Group (FRAG) organised last night’s heated meeting at Failsworth School, attended by around 100 residents"

"Failsworth had a total population of 20,555 in 2001."

Less than half of one percent of the population. And over 200 spare seats. Good job they restricted it to Failsworth residents!

A bit late but...

"Failsworth Residents Action Group (FRAG) organised last night’s heated meeting at Failsworth School, attended by around 100 residents"

"Failsworth had a total population of 20,555 in 2001."

Less than half of one percent of the population. And over 200 spare seats. Good job they restricted it to Failsworth residents!

there is a public meeting next wednesday at radcliff school theatre on hunt lane,admission is free...they want to know what fans want out of the new development...so unfortunately im on 2-10 shift next week..

but maybe those whinging there arses off at being forever a small ikkle club with non league existance looming could attend and put your points and fears across to the board......otherwise whats the point in moaning on here...you have an oppertunity...now use it.

there is a public meeting next wednesday at radcliff school theatre on hunt lane,admission is free...they want to know what fans want out of the new development...so unfortunately im on 2-10 shift next week..

but maybe those whinging there arses off at being forever a small ikkle club with non league existance looming could attend and put your points and fears across to the board......otherwise whats the point in moaning on here...you have an oppertunity...now use it.

Unless they are also on the 2-10 shift ? Then what ?

Unless they are also on the 2-10 shift ? Then what ?

then i suggest you put together a list of complaints or questions and either email them to the club asking them to read them out on the night or if you are friends with anybody off here(long shot i know,lol) do the same...ask them to read out your opinions on the night.