i really hate to say i told you so

after last weeks game i stated that penny must go or we will go down and i got ripped to pieces! NOW can you all understand where i was coming from. We ARE boring, toothless and probably the worst latics team in living memory.

I said it last week and say it again, Penny must go.

Golly gosh, have we been relegated !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

after last weeks game i stated that penny must go or we will go down and i got ripped to pieces! NOW can you all understand where i was coming from. We ARE boring, toothless and probably the worst latics team in living memory.

im starting to agree, moore's style was dire but at least he tried to attack the right goal. penny's team play sideways and backwards!

All you have to do is look at the squad tonight and you can see that he's limited with the talent he has to work with. Ideally parker, smalley and colbeck would be on the bench at most! Once we get Tays, Pav, Holdsworth back we'll be scoring, in the mean time we need to find the goals from somewhere.

All you have to do is look at the squad tonight and you can see that he's limited with the talent he has to work with. Ideally parker, smalley and colbeck would be on the bench at most! Once we get Tays, Pav, Holdsworth back we'll be scoring, in the mean time we need to find the goals from somewhere.

He signed Parker and Colbeck to be starters. You can't say he's got limited talent to work with when he's brought in the vast majority.

Agreed, we weren't bad in the first half just lacked that killer touch. Two defensive errors lets us down and have to say MOTM to our goalie who kept us in it. However, you have to score and at the moment we can't.

Reality check - Penney is only option for me. If you don't agree then who else?

He signed Parker and Colbeck to be starters. You can't say he's got limited talent to work with when he's brought in the vast majority.

Ouch - well have to say that tonights Oscar does go to Colbeck for getting that free kick from no-where after he got his studs stuck in the mud. I don't like to knock our players but his first touch scares me......

You really know sweet fa about football or management do you.

Ouch - well have to say that tonights Oscar does go to Colbeck for getting that free kick from no-where after he got his studs stuck in the mud. I don't like to knock our players but his first touch scares me......

He was player of the month and he scares you. That really scares me!

Give penney a chance folks till xmas thats where the real season starts its sad his key players are injured not all penney fault the guy comes from yorkshire and martin gray from darlington each morning and leave after 4pm i was told by alan hardy so there are trying hard to get the team right.

im starting to agree, moore's style was dire but at least he tried to attack the right goal. penny's team play sideways and backwards!

Here Here....I could do Whittackers role all day. Gets it sqaures it..Gets it Sqaures it! Yawn.

KTF Penney In!

Give him a season at least please..If we win a game its like Ohh the Season started now.Played Great Etc. If we lose a game its Penney Out..!

If You lot Put as much in to supporting the team, as you do moaning over penney...We might even win a game!! :who:

:OWTB1::OWTB1::OWTB1:

I'm the first to admit I know fa about football, but I don't get all the talk about getting rid of someone who has had less than a season to put a team together. When Penney was signed I was surprised it was for only two years. I would think year one would be a complete scrapping and rebuilding year so crap results would be expected, year two you would hope to see some cohesion on the side and if things don't improve you begin to get concerned. For me it wouldn't be until year three or mid-year two at the earliest that I'd say this isn't working, we need a change. The worst thing that could happen to any club is to get stuck in the revolving door of a new coach ever one to two years. But that's just me, I haven't got as much skin in the game as most of you, it's just my two cents worth.

League position is the only thing that truly matters... You do not need to go to games to see when your in the :censored:...

Rather go to a Giants game :D

Why? They are a set of gutless spineless p***ks at the moment too.

Most people who are getting on his back are getting on his back because they see how utterly dire we are to watch at the moment. If we were in this position but actually half decent to watch then nowhere near as many people would be pissed off. If you base your opinion purely on the league table, and not on actually seeing the games, then its going to be a fairly ill informed opinion.

Why? They are a set of gutless spineless p***ks at the moment too.

Trust me... A day out at the Giants stadium is more fun than a day out at BP :)

Most people who are getting on his back are getting on his back because they see how utterly dire we are to watch at the moment. If we were in this position but actually half decent to watch then nowhere near as many people would be pissed off. If you base your opinion purely on the league table, and not on actually seeing the games, then its going to be a fairly ill informed opinion.

I am not getting on Pennys back... I think he should be given time...

Edited by oafc0000

Do we play top of the league every game then?

To be fair you were playing top of the league in name only! Only Howson would keep his place (and maybe Kilkenny) if all our players were fit and we hadn't rested a few. You were essentially playing Leeds United fringe and reserve players. Our 2 top goalscorers (Beckford and Johnson) didn't feature at all.

In all we had 10 players missing or rested

we had;

Reserve GK

2 Reserve CB

Loaned LB

Loaned LW

Reserve RW

2 Loan Strikers.

Edited by EYEBALL119

To be fair you were playing top of the league in name only! Only Howson would keep his place (and maybe Kilkenny) if all our players were fit and we hadn't rested a few. You were essentially playing Leeds United fringe and reserve players. Our 2 top goalscorers (Beckford and Johnson) didn't feature at all.

In all we had 10 players missing or rested

we had;

Reserve GK

2 Reserve CB

Loaned LB

Loaned LW

Reserve RW

2 Loan Strikers.

Well done. Considering Accrington Stanley have beaten us too this season, I was expecting it.