Nice price... nasty football!

Not sure if anyone else has posted the link earlier:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...y-football.html

Guy Walkers first piece of productive marketing, lost a little on the gate revenue but got some great PR in the national papers and media for the club

well done Guy ... now get back to work and get some more ideas going :wink:

Wonder which League One club he supports and if that will explain why he has an axe to grind.

You would think he would want to do lower league football a favour, not stick the boot in like the rest of the premiership chumps.

Wonder which League One club he supports and if that will explain why he has an axe to grind.

You would think he would want to do lower league football a favour, not stick the boot in like the rest of the premiership chumps.

agreed.

i wouldnt enjoy it if i went to a random league one game. i enjoyed sat tho.

It's a bloody good job he didn't see any of our previous home games if he thought Saturday was bad!!!

He "looks" like a Utd fan, and writes like one. Unless he is a City fan that has suddenly thought he is a cut above.... :grin:

It's a bloody good job he didn't see any of our previous home games if he thought Saturday was bad!!!

Thats what I thought, it wasn't great but I've seen alot worse this season.

We can't all be bandwagon Man Ure and :censored:ty fans though, some have to be proper football fans and not just hanging on, on the off chance of some tenuously associated glory.

Edited by Hometownclub

He supports Millwall. Obviously still miserable at the spankings we've given them throughout the years.

Doesn't the Moron Gaunt post in the Sun?

Yes the fat bigot still writes for the sun, yet another reason not to buy that sleaze infested rag.

nothing wrong with the football. Its the best. l have seen in a while. Just hope that we can get a decent crowd against tranmere.

if they reduce the tickets to £10/15 they will not at £20 tho, cant wait for this match along with county away if it goes ahead and tranmere away only because there on saturdays