Latics player in fight :)

Heard a player on loan to Latics was involved in a fight over Christmas and landed himself in Warrington Hospital. No idea about the details but he had no issue tell all who would listen he was a professional footballer apparently :lol: Won't say who it is as its second hand information and will not vouch for it :)

Wonder if it will come out :lol:

Kept a close eye on the alcohol intake and pleased to see him only drink a single magners.

Why would you be sad enought to do that ??? Sure you'd be straight on here if you thought he had drunk to much !! But why mentioned this at all??? :blink:

Why would you be sad enought to do that ??? Sure you'd be straight on here if you thought he had drunk to much !! But why mentioned this at all??? :blink:

oh shut up. people always mention it when they see players out and about. i was just pleased to see that he was drivin seeing as ive seen him pi55ed out of his head plenty of times in town.

oh shut up. people always mention it when they see players out and about. i was just pleased to see that he was drivin seeing as ive seen him pi55ed out of his head plenty of times in town.

how much did you have? i think thats what hes getting at! did you stay sober all night, just to keep your eye on him? :lol:

To be fair having seen his Dad pissed many times young Chris has got an hard act to follow.

so does anyone know who this player was?

Flavahavan? broken cheekbone, could possibly be him.

i messaged 0000 last night to tell me who it was but he completely ignored me, pointless thread if we dont find out who it is :wink:

he broke his cheekbone at Wycombe i think

i messaged 0000 last night to tell me who it was but he completely ignored me, pointless thread if we dont find out who it is :wink:

he broke his cheekbone at Wycombe i think

It is probably not right for me to go naming names... As I said above... It is a pointless thread... Mods can remove if they want...