Anyone else REALLY looking forward to Saturday?

Looking forward to it myself, but on the fishul, Pav's played down the chance of starting.....and perhaps there goes our chance of winning. :blush:

Pav Speaks

Can't he just run around for 20 minutes then stand still on the edge of the area for the other 70

A semi semi semi fit pav is a better option than anything else we have at the mo

I am looking forward to it! It's been a bleak Christmas without being able to get to a match (and as mentioned, it may continue this weekend!)

On the positive side, if Pav, Taylor and :censored: do manage to start, we could see one of the strongest line-ups we've had for ages. My choice would be:

Brill

Hazell

Gregan

Beast

Jacobson

Smalley

:censored:

Stephens

Taylor

Brooke

Abbott

Subs

Ollerenshaw

Lee

Furman

Whitaker

Parker

Colbeck

Goodwin

A couple of weak links maybe but not a terrible side. DP may have other ideas though...

But back to the original point - yes, it's been too long and despite all the doom and gloom I am looking forward to it!

me too, its been awhile since I've seen some talent on the pitch, oooeeeerrrrr!!!...run those little socks off Mr Abbot and firmly put yer balls in the back of the net.....

I'm sorry...i've just realised we were talking footy...tut.... :grin:

But yes, I am looking forward to getting my goal fix back. I am getting a bit desperate now as not seen a game since Wycombe and I am getting a little bit fed up of screaming even at our goalie to shoot.

:lol:

C'mon snowy white stuff, gives us a break....

I'm also hoping for a couple of warmer days, as a few 'extra' english pounds have been spent for a mates 'birthday treat (could be done for trades description act really!!) in the warmth of the portacabin on legs this saturday!!

Lees' ale always tastes much better when you have to try and drink £70 worth!!!

I'm also hoping for a couple of warmer days, as a few 'extra' english pounds have been spent for a mates 'birthday treat (could be done for trades description act really!!) in the warmth of the portacabin on legs this saturday!!

Lees' ale always tastes much better when you have to try and drink £70 worth!!!

Oh dear...I'll pray its called off then to save your legs getting up their, seasickness once your sat there and I'll RIP your bladder now by the time you get outta there to the gents on Lees stuff

Its gonna be a messy one... :grin:

Oh dear...I'll pray its called off then to save your legs getting up their, seasickness once your sat there and I'll RIP your bladder now by the time you get outta there to the gents on Lees stuff

Its gonna be a messy one... :grin:

:lol: Though the getting up there is only the same number of steps as the main stand upper, legs should be ok going in - however 1 or 2 pints more consumed than a usual pre match ritual, so bladder wiil be deserved of a fitting finale, thank you for your prayers and getting back down the steps at post 6 o clock is always entertaining :grin:

:lol: Though the getting up there is only the same number of steps as the main stand upper, legs should be ok going in - however 1 or 2 pints more consumed than a usual pre match ritual, so bladder wiil be deserved of a fitting finale, thank you for your prayers and getting back down the steps at post 6 o clock is always entertaining :grin:

Your welcome, however, I do pray to the god called vino...so it maybe not such a good idea afterall. :lol:

Not really. I gotta admit though, I would honestly laugh if we lost. I really would.

Funnily enough, I laugh when we win, its' a nervous reaction I have.

The other is my unexplainable turretts when anything Leeds Utd comes into my visual or auditory range.....hmmm

I must admit I let out an uncontrolable shriek yesterday when Beckford scored. B)

I heard it Diego, even from here...oh the pain.....I really wanted manure to stuff em well and truely..oh well.

Back to our little plight - Footy or no footy this saturday.

I really do need my latics fix back, no matter how dire we are, I miss it. :disappointed: