Trotman

Complete specualtion, but Neal Trotman has returned to PReston after his loan spell at Southampton.

We need a central defender or two.

He knows us, we know him

PResumably there is a good relationship with Preston.

2+2 =5?

We certainly could do worse!

Complete specualtion, but Neal Trotman has returned to PReston after his loan spell at Southampton.

We need a central defender or two.

He knows us, we know him

PResumably there is a good relationship with Preston.

2+2 =5?

We certainly could do worse!

would love it to happen but I very much doubt it , I suspect Darren Ferguson may want to look at him now he has his fitness back

would love it to happen but I very much doubt it , I suspect Darren Ferguson may want to look at him now he has his fitness back

Agree with that - but also that Trotman would be a great loan signing until season's end - surely Soton would want him back though? :huh:

Trotters didn't want to come back here last time, he wanted a different experience hence why he went to a different club. If he goes anywhere I would expect him to either return to Saints or go to a different club and gain different experiences.

It's certainly different!! Its a relegation battle for a start!!

Which, obviosuly, probably rules it out.

Trotters didn't want to come back here last time, he wanted a different experience hence why he went to a different club. If he goes anywhere I would expect him to either return to Saints or go to a different club and gain different experiences.

if he's after a different experience, there are loads of unusual "clubs" out there.

has anyone told him the wonders of google? B)

I wouldn't have thought he was on that much. I reckon Heffernan will earn more.

:wink:

Trottman was keen to come back to us, TTA couldnt afford his wage AND the loan fee Preston wanted for him i was told