California Girls

sarausa & Pink Card Lady's latest very long video: The Oldham - Exeter story, which I haven't yet watched but is accompanied by the following written description:

First, I want to apologize for the absurd length of this video. When I first began editing there was over 24 hours of footage and going through it all was mind-boggling. My videos are always edited to capture a panoramic landscape of my trips. Incidentally, nothing interesting really happens until about 29:00, so if you want to skip to the Controversy Salad, be my guest.

Second, while what happened at the Exeter game was upsetting, neither Amber or I have any ill feelings toward Oldham Athletic or any of the players. If anything, we are baffled as to what happened that day. If at some point, we offended or antagonized anyone at the club, we are genuinely sorry, as this was never our intention. Furthermore, it should be said that neither Amber or I are affiliated with Oldham Athletic and the views portrayed in this video are solely those of Amber Allen and Sara Mathew and therefore, do not necessarily reflect those of the club.

Third, somehow in this hot mess, Amber and I have graduated from medical school and are moving onto clinical rotations where we will be at the mercy of vicious, piranha-like, physicians. Consequently, if I am unable to respond to your message in a timely manner, it's not because I am ignoring you, hate the Latics, or am playing hard to get -- it's simply because my hands are tied. Additionally, my -345 phone number is only in service when I am not in the United States, so if you're texting that phone within the next 2 weeks, I probably won't get it until later. Trust me, I'm not important enough to ignore anyone.

Lastly, thank you to Simon Corney for taking us under his wing. Thank you to all the players that showed us a good time, and finally, thanks to all the fans that made our trip worthwhile. When I met Jon in May, I never imagined it would open my life to so many beautiful people. And for that I am amazingly blessed.

Best wishes for the New Year!

Sara xx

The Oldham - Exeter Story: http://vimeo.com/8468467

Just read the 442 thing quickly and I've got to say, if all that's come from them, they are tossers. That article slags the club and town off to certain extents and who are 2 yanks that have been to less than three games to do that?

:ranting:

Fixed

Just read the 442 thing quickly and I've got to say, if all that's come from them, they are tossers. That article slags the club and town off to certain extents and who are 2 yanks that have been to less than a dozen games to do that?

:ranting:

It made me chuckle

He's alright, No Mark Allott though

Each to their own i guess, i'm a sucker for a small ginger haired man.........Wait, strike that innuendo from the record. Not even leeslover could have pulled that one off.......did it again :(

Edited by LeylandLatic

Each to their own i guess, i'm a sucker for a small ginger haired man.........Wait, strike that innuendo from the record. Not even leeslover could have pulled that one off.......did it again :(

:lol:

....bet he bloody could have, however probably with added perversions you couldnt even imagine...

How anyone can have confidence in the leadership of the club is beyond me to be frank... Its just been one letdown / PR disaster after another...

What next ? Drum roll please for the freak show...

But to be fair the clubs tour to Bangladesh really did the club alot of good did it :blink: personally its 4-4-2 if there is proberly alot more to the story than we have heard.

Personally a few lines in 4-4-2 is harmless better than it being splattered all over the national tabloids and the subject of loose women than maybe a chat among a few footie fans on the way to an away match.

It will soon all be forgotten about.

Edited by oafctom

I've watched the video and I think the whole thing can be summed up as just another disappointing away trip with Latics. The girls learned quickly what many of us have learned over the years. That is you can have a great day out before the match, but then it's all downhill - the conclusion being that they should have stayed in the pub. :ktf:

I've watched the video and I think the whole thing can be summed up as just another disappointing away trip with Latics. The girls learned quickly what many of us have learned over the years. That is you can have a great day out before the match, but then it's all downhill - the conclusion being that they should have stayed in the pub. :ktf:

At least that weren't asked to leave the pub. I'm sure somebody once said that you had a story on that theme :unsure:

DELETED BY MOD

Forget it mate, clearly some goons on here are in the market to stir things up - "let's not get personal" I was told - :censored: it, if posting about me isn't being personal I don't know what is.

Well, what goes around...

DELETED BY MOD

ye but they dont tell you to leave the board, call you a bit of skirt and ignore you, but they still support latics just upset about coming that far to be knoccked back by the club which would upset anyone!

I talk to them on facebook, sara is in st lucia at the min and i think ambers up there visiting

Im not arguing anymore sod it, some people in here think you have to be over 40 and male to support latics otherwise your tarts, stupid, whores or as you just put it "hags" because she liked one of the players, im sure plenty of female latics fans like the players, she still supports the club, i was talkin bout it with her the other day about the postponements

i forgot that this message board is an exclusive club isnt it?

Third, somehow in this hot mess, Amber and I have graduated from medical school and are moving onto clinical rotations where we will be at the mercy of vicious, piranha-like, physicians. Consequently, if I am unable to respond to your message in a timely manner, it's not because I am ignoring you, hate the Latics, or am playing hard to get -- it's simply because my hands are tied. Additionally, my -345 phone number is only in service when I am not in the United States, so if you're texting that phone within the next 2 weeks, I probably won't get it until later. Trust me, I'm not important enough to ignore anyone.

The Oldham - Exeter Story: http://vimeo.com/8468467

Funny thing about this is in September Sara said (and I'm quoted a now defunct, very long, thread here) "I'm in the beginning of my second year. It's........terrible. I feel like I don't see the light of day for weeks at a time."

Now unless I really really chose the wrong country to do my medical degree in it takes longer than 2 years to graduate medical school, plus beginning in September, or even august/July wouldn't mean they have finished their year by now. My doubts about their claim to be medical students (or apparently doctors) are getting bigger, bearing in mind what they know about medicine from the various threads. To use such an excuse as to why they are uncontactable says to me a few things.

Having said that I've not had any contact with the dynamic duo outside this board so other people who know them better may soon say I've jumped to conclusions based on not all the facts.

Edited by rudemedic