Tranmere - Bring a friend

We can all take some responsibility for moving things in the right direction. How about making the Tranmere game a 'Bring a friend' game where we frog march, drug or kidnap a mate and manhandle him through the turnstiles. I wasn't going to go but being someone who always puts others before myself I was minded to consider all those poor souls who have been missing live sport for weeks and I have managed to convince 2 others to travel 175 miles to BP.

I'm going to ask 5 friends to go instead of me. I think we are rubbish and can't be bothered going anymore so if I ask 5 is that acceptable? They won't go but I will have made the effort.

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

Aaaaaaamen to that brother.

I'm going to ask 5 friends to go instead of me. I think we are rubbish and can't be bothered going anymore so if I ask 5 is that acceptable? They won't go but I will have made the effort.

I think they should make some of the rogues go as part of their community service :grin:

We can all take some responsibility for moving things in the right direction. How about making the Tranmere game a 'Bring a friend' game where we frog march, drug or kidnap a mate and manhandle him through the turnstiles. I wasn't going to go but being someone who always puts others before myself I was minded to consider all those poor souls who have been missing live sport for weeks and I have managed to convince 2 others to travel 175 miles to BP.

I don't think I could............in fact, I know I couldn't get any ex-latics or neutrals to go to a game at the moment. Even if entry was free it would still be pretty difficult!

It's hard enough under normal circumstances but the way things are at the minute, with the cold weather and our style of play it's bloody well impossible.

After the probable postponment of the Stockport game we have 3 home games in 10 days and if we average over 4000 for the three I'll be very suprised...this new marketing Guy has an almost impossible task to increase our fanbase and gain much needed coporate sponsorship.

Also, If we remain in this slump much longer his progress next season will be seriously effected!!!!

Alternatively, it's always darkest just before it goes pitch black. :wink:

I have few enough friends as it is, I'd rather not lose any by dragging them to BP, thanks. <_<

where you from? Thats a long way. I might bring a mate along to this one.

Alternatively, it's always darkest just before it goes pitch black. :wink:

I have few enough friends as it is, I'd rather not lose any by dragging them to BP, thanks. <_<

The darkest hour is just before dawn - reckon that we are coming up to that time myself - something's in the air - a victory or two - that will bring the 'friends' back to BP :lol:

As soon as you mention the words "It's twenty quid in." no one wants to know and you can hardly blame them.

I'll be bringing a friend who doesnt usually come Latics. He'll be a Tranmere fan and in the away end though, so does that count?

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I used to attend BP in a group of four, sometimes more. One began to pick and choose his games as far back as the Ronnie Moore season, the rest threw in the towel during Sheridan's second season in charge, when it became clear that the club wasn't up to putting right the fiasco of the previous season, when promotion was there for the taking and they blew it. Nothing I say to any of them can make them come back, even for the cheap deal games.

Edited by Corporal_Jones

I used to attend BP in a group of four, sometimes more. One began to pick and choose his games as far back as the Ronnie Moore season, the rest threw in the towel during Sheridan's second season in charge, when it became clear that the club wasn't up to putting right the fiasco of the previous season, when promotion was there for the taking and they blew it. Nothing I say to any of them can make them come back, even for the cheap deal games.

That's what they told you. :grin:

This is a joke and nothing personal or abusive should be construed from its appearance .