Ackey has left latics?.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

?

Whatever's happened I hope the club realise the position is more than a one man job and they act accordingly in providing a much better service than what we have got for the last 9 months or so. Good luck in whatever you choose to do Ste, I bet your 6 months at BP was a real eye-opener!

Typical innit, during the last onfield crisis under Talbot the mascot left and now we have the webmaster leaving, anything to take the focus away from how :censored:e the club is being run!

Edited by oafcprozac

?

Whatever's happened I hope the club realise the position is more than a one man job and they act accordingly in providing a much better service than what we have got for the last 9 months or so. Good luck in whatever you choose to do Ste, I bet your 6 months at BP was a real eye-opener!

Typical innit, during the last onfield crisis under Talbot the mascot left and now we have the webmaster leaving, anything to take the focus away from how shute the club is being run!

normally your posts are good but that last bit is :censored:e :huh:

I dont believe this why?

he was doing such a good job and made it easier for people to interact with the club,

I hope he left under his own accord rather than being forced out,

good luck with everything ackey and i hope you have something else lined up mate

Mutual consent after discussions...

See this is the problem now... His business is everyone's now... Poor form...

tut, well i dont know the details just hope that it was something ackey wanted to do rather than was forced to do,

was a good replacement for stu and was always up front and helpful whenever fans enquired about anything

Stop flapping - he won't have been forced out unless he deserved to be.

I'm sure some light will be shed in due course. As you say, Ackey tends to be pretty upfront.

tut, well i dont know the details just hope that it was something ackey wanted to do rather than was forced to do,

As much as I'd like that to be true, the way it sounds by the OS they pulled him in the office, told him he was gone and that they'd accept resignation by mutual consent to save face for both parties.

Of course, this is pure speculation.

As much as I'd like that to be true, the way it sounds by the OS they pulled him in the office, told him he was gone and that they'd accept resignation by mutual consent to save face for both parties.

My money's on him having been caught diddling a female member of staff.

Mutual consent after discussions...

See this is the problem now... His business is everyone's now... Poor form...

Agreed. He's not the manager ffs. What the club have said abso-fecking-lutley SCREAMS sacked to me.

But if he dares to tell his side the club would probably sue him.

After only 6 months I bet he got absolutely feck all as a pay off too.

Unless he's committed some serious breach of club discipline (which we'll never know), it :censored:ing stinks.

Let's hope Dave Penney gets the same chat before the close of play today..........