We're too big to go down ....

Look on the brightside.

Can I just put, for any visiting fan that Blue Pizza is a troll of the highest order and does not represent the views of Latics fans.

If we did poll to that effect, he would be the only one voting.

He does have connections with a player, so the big question is BluePizza, which player/s think we are too big to go down..... :wink:

It just is we are too big to go down. Look at Yeovil, Orient, Exeter, Gillingham, Wycombe, all too little for this league.

I've always said we'd stay up, and Penney will keep us up, but what i have said is that i don't want him here next season, as i don't want another lower table season, with his style of football.

It just is we are too big to go down. Look at Yeovil, Orient, Exeter, Gillingham, Wycombe, all too little for this league.

I've always said we'd stay up, and Penney will keep us up, but what i have said is that i don't want him here next season, as i don't want another lower table season, with his style of football.

:lol:

GET DP OUT GET RITCHIE IN

ALL WE WANT IS EFFORT AND PASSION AND POSITIVEITY

IF WE GO DOWN, WE GO DOWN FIGHTING

PENNEY OUT SAY WE WANT PENNEY OUT SAY WE WANT PENNEY OUT

I believe its what the Barcode army said about 9 months ago, (although many of them forget when they were going down from what's now the Championship with crowds of 10,000 before Keegan came), they went down. NO ONE is ever too big to go down- we were founder members of division 4, we are not that big, and to say someone like Orient is a little club shows how fickle football can be. I don't think we are going to go down but that certainly isn't because we are too big for league 2.