Huddersfield snap up striker from Oldham

According to today's Chron Huddersfield have snapped up stiker Nathan Eccleston on a month's loan.

Eccleston has played 2 first team games this season for Liverpool and is a former Failsworth school pupil.

dba05164-a339-47a5-8a26-d88b6784b88d.jpg

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/u18-pl...ton-nathan.html

Edited by BP1960

According to today's Chron Huddersfield have snapped up stiker Nathan Eccleston on a month's loan.

Eccleston has played 2 first team games this season for Liverpool and is a former Failsworth school pupil.

dba05164-a339-47a5-8a26-d88b6784b88d.jpg

Interesting but I don't see it as significant.

Interesting but I don't see it as significant.

Note on the link, it says he scores goals for fun, so surely he should have been considered as a possible for Latics...and local boy too.

(Failsworth school is in Oldham) :unsure:

Edited by BP1960

Note on the link, it says he scores goals for fun, so surely he should have been considered as a possible for Latics...and local boy too.

(Failsworth school is in Oldham) :unsure:

I'm not sure we can offer anywhere near the financial and personal achievement package that our friends from over the border can offer at the moment though BP :wink:

I'm not sure we can offer anywhere near the financial and personal achievement package that our friends from over the border can offer at the moment though BP :wink:

That's why we have not and probably will not, be bringing anybody in on a permanent deal.

nathan is a pal of mine, he use to play for bury until they released him then liverpool snapped him up, quality player, and liverpool rate him very high

If that's an accurate description of what happened then Bury have suddenly got a lot worse at recognising young talent they have.