Our forthcoming fixture list.

Don't suppose it'll matter since we're crap at home and away.

On a serious note, all that travelling certainly isn't going to do us any favours.

You'd be hoping for a good run of results from the home games though, but I'll not hold my breath.

With Brentford still to rearrange OF OUR NEXT 6 GAMES 5 ARE AWAY and get this....after that 4 OF THE NEXT 5 ARE AT HOME. How nuts is that?

How will this inbalance affect our survival hopes?

You'd think they'd stick Brentford in on the 16th/17th February though.

With Southampton being shifted it may be 5 from 6 at home afterwards though. And if Brentford is not then it'll be 6 from 7.

With Brentford still to rearrange OF OUR NEXT 6 GAMES 5 ARE AWAY and get this....after that 4 OF THE NEXT 5 ARE AT HOME. How nuts is that?

How will this inbalance affect our survival hopes?

What worries me is the crowds if we start with a couple of our 'usual' home performances at the start of that run. At least with a couple of weeks inbetween games you can forget about the previous bilge and be excited about the next home game.

Tuesday night games, a couple of poor performances and hey presto - 2500 at home. Not good for anyone.

Ah well... at least we still have exeter away to look forward to! If that is cancelled and moved to a tuesday night for any reason I think i will probably just cry. lots.

Ah well... at least we still have exeter away to look forward to! If that is cancelled and moved to a tuesday night for any reason I think i will probably just cry. lots.

Not as much as I will. First class tickets booked for about £2 more each way than travelling in Steerage, will not be impressed if that's screwed up.

You'd think they'd stick Brentford in on the 16th/17th February though.

With Southampton being shifted it may be 5 from 6 at home afterwards though. And if Brentford is not then it'll be 6 from 7.

hope they stick the brentford game in march.

Don't suppose it'll matter since we're crap at home and away.

On a serious note, all that travelling certainly isn't going to do us any favours.

You'd be hoping for a good run of results from the home games though, but I'll not hold my breath.

I thought we needed to win 2 of the 3 home games to Tranmere, Millwall and Brentford and I had no confidence in us beating Brentford. :unsure:

Being at home or away doesn't seem to make much difference TBH.

Having already been conned by Stockport we will no doubt surrender to defeat on Tuesday so they can give us another kick in the bollocks.

Edited by Hometownclub

I thought we needed to win 2 of the 3 home games to Tranmere, Millwall and Brentford and I had no confidence in us beating Brentford. :unsure:

Being at home or away doesn't seem to make much difference TBH.

Having already been conned by Stockport we will no doubt surrender to defeat on Tuesday so they can give us another kick in the bollocks.

what is it now 7 players that they have brought in since the game was called off?

Something like that, and I thought they were supposed to be in administration, they've certainly got plenty of money sloshing around at the club to afford all these loanees wages.

They have sold loads of their contracted players to free up wage bills.