Who Is Going ?

I for one will not.

County have'nt won in is it 15 or 16 matches,you allready know the result.

Sell your house and all your posessions and put the money on a home win,you know it makes sense.

Not really, there still a very poor side, i know we are bad but not as bad as them. I am pretty confident we can get a win at both stockport and tranmere.

not going to stockport, can't be bothered

MAY go to tranmere but only as I have family in the area, not out of a will to watch the :censored:e on offer at present.

We will lose both games, be 5 points adrift, DP wil lose his job and Gannon will come in, kick the whole club up the arse and save us....just.

MAY go to tranmere but only as I have family in the area, not out of a will to watch the :censored:e on offer at present.

We will lose both games, be 5 points adrift, DP wil lose his job and Gannon will come in, kick the whole club up the arse and save us....just.

Would love to know where the money is coming from to pay off the management teams contracts

Id take that :grin:

Who is going to support the lads at stockport and tranmere ?

I For one will be at both games.

Tuesday, taking the boy Rugby Training then lesson planning..

Saturday - Birthday pissup in Manchester and Saints v Hull

Next game will be Walsall, but i'm making tentative enquiries re: Exeter, only been to Charlton this season and i'm not really missing the away games although it'd only take one or two to get the bug again.

Good on yer Lee, give em a cheer for me...

Tuesday, taking the boy Rugby Training then lesson planning..

Saturday - Birthday pissup in Manchester and Saints v Hull

Next game will be Walsall, but i'm making tentative enquiries re: Exeter, only been to Charlton this season and i'm not really missing the away games although it'd only take one or two to get the bug again.

Good on yer Lee, give em a cheer for me...

will do pal, give saints a cheer for me :D

Not really, there still a very poor side, i know we are bad but not as bad as them. I am pretty confident we can get a win at both stockport and tranmere.

I really admire your optimism but their record of 15/16 games without a win has to break sometime and it has all the hallmarks of being a disaster game for us, they have had several new players come in over the last 2/3 weeks and it's just the type of game we don't need...........as for Tranmere we couldn't score against them at BP so what makes you think things will change in the short term.

We have to aim for at least 4 points but if the worst happens and we lose both fixtures we'll be anchored in the bottom 3 and I reckon Penney will be on his way..............4 of the following 5 games are against teams in the top six!!!

One thing is certain, if we fail to arrest this slide during February we will be amongst the favourites for relegation!!!

All the more reason to get behind the team. The new marketing Guy may be planning another 'Great Escape' video. :ranting:

Didn't even stay for the lap of 'dishonour' after the Bradford game, that team should never have been in that position.

Ritchie's pub team delivered a great achievement

The Escape in 1993 was a moment to treasure

This one could be called 'The delaying of the inevitable- 'escape'...FOR NOW mwahahahahahahahahah' IF IT HAPPENS...

Edited by oafcprozac

All the more reason to get behind the team. The new marketing Guy may be planning a 'Great Escape' video.

I've heard he's been working on his own version of The Apprentice.

Does he remind anyone else of Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters? Or maybe it's the Michelin Man, I can't decide.