Jason Price

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happens at the end of the month?

If he goes back after a successful loan spell with us things will look pretty grim on the striker front methinks.

We loan another striker.

Price is a decent player, just not the sort of striker I was expecting. Hopefully though if he plays the target man role that will give Pav the freedom to play the complete forward role.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

We loan another striker.

Price is a decent player, just not the sort of striker I was accepting. Hopefullythough if he plays the target man role that will give Pav the freedom to play the complete forward role.

Said in the summer when we signed Pav, he wasn't an out and out target man - he's done brilliantly in the role though but he enjoyed his most prolific spell playing off Andy Booth at the Galpharm - hopefully he'll be equally as productive alongside Price.*

* As long as Penney doesn't play him at left-back!

Good signing in my opinion. Not the out and out striker i was hoping for but with him in the team is should allow Abbott to be a centre forward rather than having to come short all the time and then we end up with no one up top.

So we have waited one month and we sign on loan a player from a team in our division - didn't work with Constantine and bet this won't either. Sorry to be so negative, and will obviously give him a chance, but waiting a month for a decent striker then bringing someone in who is not playing regular football for Milwall - very disappointing, and we have relegation battle going through the team like a stick of rock. Sorry DP, but think you could have done better. Does not bode well.

Why sign a player and pay him to watch snow melt at BP for the last few weeks?

An how many players will look at our league position and fancy it?

An THEN looking at our stadium an think "That must create a lot of atmosphere, I hear gates of 3 an half thousand, imagine them cheering my name as I warm up to come on as an 85th minute sub in a 4-5-1 formation at home..."

Edited by bensonio

Said in the summer when we signed Pav, he wasn't an out and out target man - he's done brilliantly in the role though but he enjoyed his most prolific spell playing off Andy Booth at the Galpharm - hopefully he'll be equally as productive alongside Price.*

* As long as Penney doesn't play him at left-back!

Good call that........there were my thoughts also..........if Pav gets the knock downs and flick ons in the box, he'll pop then in the onion bag.

Too often Pav has tried to link up play away from the box which negates his quick thinking and silky skills where it matters - baring down on goal