Jason Price

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FyldeBlue

Still think Jamie Cureton was a better bet at this level, oh but then again I don't think Cureton has much chance having not to my knowledge, ever played in any of Mr Penney's sides ? :wink:

come to think of it, he did pretty well at milwall, scored a few aswell.

Him and pav would be good,

4 goals in 19 matches for Millwall.

Having said that he should be an improvement on what we have got.

Edited by BP1960

Super, another prolific striker on the books.

How will we sign a prolific striker? if someone is prolific there'll be either a big fee or a queue of clubs waiting to take him on loan. Price is a strong , positive player - and better than we've got apart from Abbott.

If we had a prolific striker on the books he wouldn't be on the books for very long or we wouldn't be in the 3rd division.

It was sarcastic, as in he's the complete opposite. I know it's difficult to find at regular goalscorer at this level, but surely we'd have been better off aiming for someone like Heffernan, who's proved in the past he knows where the net is. Price certainly hasn't...

So Price saw us play for 90 minutes last Saturday and thought, 'yep, I want to be a part of that'.

Welcome to BP, Jason...you bloody mentalist.

Mildly interesting that game.

Grabban came on as sub for Harris on the 59th minute. Price then came on as sub in the 83rd min, as Grabban the Sub was subbed.