Jason Price

I know he is on loan but his deal runs out at Millwall at the end of the season, if penney still the gaffer do you reckon we will sign him up full time for next seaon any thought please?????????

he's performed well for Latics so far .... lets hope he keeps his form up !

I know he is on loan but his deal runs out at Millwall at the end of the season, if penney still the gaffer do you reckon we will sign him up full time for next seaon any thought please?????????

Given that he's our joint 4th top scorer after only four days, I think we'd be fools not to!!

We might get him if he's available, it may also depend on who else is available- for example I think DP will try to get Heff before he tries to get Price. Where's he from as I know he spent quite a bit of time up North (Donny and Tranny) so he may have some decent roots close enough to commute?

maybe it will like be the o'grady situation except we benefit. however, he isn't in his prime and would he be willing to relocate.....

I remember reading that DP said he would prefer it back up north as he never really settled down south and also that he even had a kid up north? or did i just make that up.

So looks good for signing him if he does the business