very quiet on here tonight

I hate Saints! Who won the rah rah ??? ......... not that I care

Just about to endure it on Sky+, I said if we didn't smash Long early doors he'd run the show...Knives are out for Potter, considering the second half the season we had last year and the fact taht at least one Super League coach has been binned by Easter I think 'Harry' should be worried. We win most of the big games but we've been awful at KR for a year!

Oh yes! Latics....I agree, we win and it's :tumbleweed: on here. Owdham folk never happier than when they are whingeing. For me personally, although I didn't go it made my day and I got regular updates. Hopefully our season has finally begun, despite our shortcomings we have a decent looking squad now and it wouldn't surprise me if we went on a bit of a run.

Midweek games away are a big no no for me at the moment but yesterday I actually missed it, despite having a cracking day out and I'm going to try and add to my one away game this season. (Maybe not Col U as the new ground is in the arse end of nowhere) But certainly Exeter, Carlisle and maybe Yeovil (and Southampton if it stays on a sat and Stockport depending on work commitments)

Edited by oafcprozac

Good luck trying to see anything!! Strange how I suddenly like Long :grin:

60mins into the new season and Saints fans were booing the team

We've been spoilt with the the numerous trophies we have won over the last 10 years, we're clearly in a transition period, leading to the move to the new ground next year. Rather than booing the team they should be looking at the coach imo, I said last year he was out of his depth and i'd be surprised if he makes it to Easter this year if we lose a couple more.

and I thought some of or fans are bad

From what I heard yesterday, a minority are! Booing for the manger's head after 20 mins! :ranting: (Penney's a likeable chap, his tactics have been :censored:, but now he's got most of the players back, added a few and now has a hlalf-decent squad to pick from, let's see how it goes) Like I've been saying for weeks, time for everyone to pull together to get out of this mess!

Edited by oafcprozac