more fans at BP, our ethnic communties

Would you stop attending BP?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Would you stop attending latics games if our ethnic communties start attending?

• Yes
    • No

If we want to get more people through the gates we need to work on the ginger angle.

Our best player is one of them.

So why aren’t the rest of them turning up?

I know they spend a lot of their disposable income on suntan lotion, biscuits and Jamaican cake. But surely they could come to a few games they might enjoy themselves.

Now I know they can’t go out in the sun and have no soul but, there is rarely any sun at Boundary Park and a lot of the other players have no soul either.

In the interests of the future of the club we should all be making an effort to get ginners through the turnstiles. I know a lot of them follow Manchester United because of Paul Scholes and Mick Hucknell but their careers are waning so this is our chance to get the carrot tops following the boys in blue (and tangerine – see we’ve done half the work for them).

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we want to get more people through the gates we need to work on the ginger angle.

Our best player is one of them.

So why aren’t the rest of them turning up?

I know they spend a lot of their disposable income on suntan lotion, biscuits and Jamaican cake. But surely they could come to a few games they might enjoy themselves.

Now I know they can’t go out in the sun and have no soul but, there is rarely any sun at Boundary Park and a lot of the other players have no soul either.

In the interests of the future of the club we should all be making an effort to get ginners through the turnstiles. I know a lot of them follow Manchester United because of Paul Scholes and Mick Hucknell but their careers are waning so this is our chance to get the carrot tops following the boys in blue (and tangerine – see we’ve done half the work for them).

I have seen a few gingers-bollocks at Boundary Park, but if we are going to have an honest debate about the subject (without people screaming “racism,”) we need to accept that Duracells just don’t mix in with normal people and don’t have any interest in integrating. Whilst some of my best friends bear the Mark of Satan I personally find their lifestyles and beliefs abhorrent and I would be happier to see the club concentrating on reaching out to Hungarians, left handers, people on ASBOs and leprosy sufferers than invite a scourge of the brass-heads.

I have seen a few gingers-bollocks at Boundary Park, but if we are going to have an honest debate about the subject (without people screaming “racism,”) we need to accept that Duracells just don’t mix in with normal people and don’t have any interest in integrating. Whilst some of my best friends bear the Mark of Satan I personally find their lifestyles and beliefs abhorrent and I would be happier to see the club concentrating on reaching out to Hungarians, left handers, people on ASBOs and leprosy sufferers than invite a scourge of the brass-heads.

Never mind some of my best friends blah blah blah. You are a ginger.

I know what you mean.

I don’t really want them there. They come over here drinking our Irn Bru, malting everywhere, scaring our women. It was just a worst case scenario if we were desperate for some cash.

One served me my tea the other day, I didn’t eat it. I know you can’t catch gingerism from food but I was just made to feel that ill from looking at the freckly f~@#

To be honest though if we were to start inviting the genetically broken into our three sided fortress then we might as well commit hari kari and accept that along with genetics that society has broken beyond repair.

I know what you mean.

I don’t really want them there. They come over here drinking our Irn Bru, malting everywhere, scaring our women. It was just a worst case scenario if we were desperate for some cash.

One served me my tea the other day, I didn’t eat it. I know you can’t catch gingerism from food but I was just made to feel that ill from looking at the freckly f~@#

To be honest though if we were to start inviting the genetically broken into our three sided fortress then we might as well commit hari kari and accept that along with genetics that society has broken beyond repair.

What makes me really angry is that these Neanderthal-spawn go straight to the front of the queue for council houses and benefits ahead of people whose families sacrificed so much in two World Wars for the right of their descendants not to be affronted by the likes of Halliwell or Evans. And the way they walk round the dairy section of Tescos without giving a care in the world about all the milk they curdle.

What makes me really angry is that these Neanderthal-spawn go straight to the front of the queue for council houses and benefits ahead of people whose families sacrificed so much in two World Wars for the right of their descendants not to be affronted by the likes of Halliwell or Evans. And the way they walk round the dairy section of Tescos without giving a care in the world about all the milk they curdle.

I’m not gingerist but …

They won’t integrate with the rest of us, they seem to think they’re above us. NONE of them pay taxes and they get everything handed to them on a plate. You can’t go to the cinema on a Wednesday anymore because they have their own screenings Orange Wednesdays? What are they? They don’t need another excuse to stay indoors.

The last thing this country needs is them coming over here and clogging the NHS up with their dermatology needs.

We need to get Prince Harry out of the palace. Imagine what they would do if they ended up in a position of power. The queen mum (gawd bless ‘er) must be turning in her grave.

Please join my campaign - Get the bean-heads out of Buckingham

okay, okay, I get the feeling my poll has gone on too long.. :disappointed:

Gingerism?????.....is it in the dictionary ???? :grin: So how do you get the gingers down to BP from a hypthetical marketing point of view?

Free Iron Bru and a ginger nut biccie at half time?

So c'mon, you named a hypothetical market target, how do you get them to BP?

okay, okay, I get the feeling my poll has gone on too long.. :disappointed:

Gingerism?????.....is it in the dictionary ???? :grin: So how do you get the gingers down to BP from a hypthetical marketing point of view?

Free Iron Bru and a ginger nut biccie at half time?

So c'mon, you named a hypothetical market target, how do you get them to BP?

How come its ok to take the mick out of "gingers" on here, as some of the things said above can be offensive but taking the mick out of skin colour is offensive and people are being monitored for it???

I have seen a few gingers-bollocks at Boundary Park, but if we are going to have an honest debate about the subject (without people screaming “racism,”) we need to accept that Duracells just don’t mix in with normal people and don’t have any interest in integrating.

Sounds like Worthington did a fair bit of 'integrating' over the summer. Allegedly.

How come its ok to take the mick out of "gingers" on here, as some of the things said above can be offensive but taking the mick out of skin colour is offensive and people are being monitored for it???

Because there isn't any 'Gingers Out' graffiti around Oldham, there aren't far right groups calling for gingers to be 'voluntarily re-settled' to Ireland, gingers don't get their windows put in for being ginger.....

Ginger, and from Shaw. Fate hasn't smiled on you, has it mate?

Because there isn't any 'Gingers Out' graffiti around Oldham, there aren't far right groups calling for gingers to be 'voluntarily re-settled' to Ireland, gingers don't get their windows put in for being ginger.....

So its still alright to call Gingers then???? its still bullying the "minority" isn't it?

Not ginger mate, try again. Much worse areas than Shaw, although the night life is like a funeral!

I've been there a few times recently. Always with a sense of deep unease hanging over me. I'd forgotten but my dad reminded us the other day that my brother and me apparently were begging our parents not to move there from Royton when we were in our early teens! Sense and reason prevailed.

I've been there a few times recently. Always with a sense of deep unease hanging over me. I'd forgotten but my dad reminded us the other day that my brother and me apparently were begging our parents not to move there from Royton when we were in our early teens! Sense and reason prevailed.

The unease is because the gates shut at 11pm, no one leaves or enters!

i'll give you the voluntary resettlement but where is this graffiti and whose windows have been put through?

i'll give you the voluntary resettlement but where is this graffiti and whose windows have been put through?

There was racist graffiti in the subway under Chadderton Way last time i went through. i've also seen stuff along Broadway. Unfortunately it's not that uncommon, there's a fair bit of it in the part of Liverpool where i used to live (i haven't seen any where i live now in Toxteth, unsurprisingly).

And unfortunately people's homes do get attacked - i could be wrong but wasn't one of the things that led up to the riots Stoke 'fans' putting in windows in Westwood?

There was racist graffiti in the subway under Chadderton Way last time i went through. i've also seen stuff along Broadway. Unfortunately it's not that uncommon, there's a fair bit of it in the part of Liverpool where i used to live (i haven't seen any where i live now in Toxteth, unsurprisingly).

And unfortunately people's homes do get attacked - i could be wrong but wasn't one of the things that led up to the riots Stoke 'fans' putting in windows in Westwood?

:lol:

Yes. Round here people as well as homes get attacked, on a very regular basis. You won't ever read about in our local rag, though.

I can confirm there is racist graffiti in the subway under Chadderton way, its from the ahem "pro ginger" faction

So next time I'm out drinking with my gay friends and they're endlessly speculating about what Nick Griffin got up to with Martin Webster in his National Front days i should tell them off for being homophobic? You'll be telling me i'm not allowed to laugh at this idiot next....

Speculate all you like, but the joke of 'they're only racist morons because they're repressed homosexuals' has more than an undertone of homophobia about it, I reckon. Plus, it's not funny.

Speculate all you like, but the joke of 'they're only racist morons because they're repressed homosexuals' has more than an undertone of homophobia about it, I reckon. Plus, it's not funny.

You are trying too hard to be on the right side here Steve. Who said that they were racist because they are repressed homosexuals? It's just funny that people who make out that they are old school hard cases in favour of a nasty form of "traditional values." are actually something that they themselves would publicly profess to despise. Some of my best friends are repressed homosexuals without being racists, it's only you who made the causal link