£84 saved in purchasing a season ticket

If you include the £2, £5 and £10 ticket offers resolves in hardly any in much value. It saves you just over the price of 1 game, which i guess for 75% they will miss at some point of the season anyway. You have paid up front to watch every game, so despite the football being so rubbish at the moment, you've still got to pay no matter what. We've had no cup priorties and big game tickets, so yet again the loyalty we've shown at the start of the season, has gained us nothing, and could if more offers are included towards the end of the season, cost us more money.

I just hope Guy doesn't forget this in all his marketing techniques, and offers us a quarter of our money back, of offers us a quarter price off next years ticket, as i dont see the point in purchasing it again, as paying week by week isn't that much dearer.

As well as attracting new fans, the club should be looking after its loyalist ones.

If you include the £2, £5 and £10 ticket offers resolves in hardly any in much value. It saves you just over the price of 1 game, which i guess for 75% they will miss at some point of the season anyway. You have paid up front to watch every game, so despite the football being so rubbish at the moment, you've still got to pay no matter what. We've had no cup priorties and big game tickets, so yet again the loyalty we've shown at the start of the season, has gained us nothing, and could if more offers are included towards the end of the season, cost us more money.

I just hope Guy doesn't forget this in all his marketing techniques, and offers us a quarter of our money back, of offers us a quarter price off next years ticket, as i dont see the point in purchasing it again, as paying week by week isn't that much dearer.

As well as attracting new fans, the club should be looking after its loyalist ones.

:petesake:

ah Blue Pizza is on , to save my sanity its time to go

Edited by razza699

Why will they give us a quarter of the price of next season..

there givin us our money back if we purchase before end of may and england win world cup :grin:

Personally always thought season tickets are more for loyal fans who go every week and want to reserve the same seat and get first dibs on tickets for big away games or cup matches etc. For this reason the club will try to give them as much discount as possible but I dont see why it should be a god given right for season ticket holders to pay less.

ITs really simpler than that IMHO.

A) gets the moeny up front, and earns interest.

B) Gets the money when there is no income-helps the cash flow

C) Gets the money in, when it needs to be spent on players, again helping cash flow.

D) It saves money on printing ticket each week.

THrow in a few benefits liek first choice on Cup games, and it is a win win.

but it is the club pergotive as, you imply.

The club offer a product, in this case it's a ticket to watch every league home match and by purchasing a ticket for every home game before the season starts you spend less than you would if you purchased a ticket on the day for every home match. You willingly purchased a season ticket as it was a product you wanted, and you agreed to the price the club set (otherwise you would not have purchased it) the club is honouring your season ticket and allowing you entry to watch every league home game. So you are getting full use of the product you purchased.

Where's the problem?

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

Are the club to be looking after our brothers over the water?

For the sake of balance, I think the club should give free season tickets to Republicans also, and perhaps a book of pie vouchers as an enticement.

This would bring the ginners in too as documented in the (thinly veiled racist) 'would you mind if one of 'them' sat near you' thread.

Two birds one stone ... KABOOM

totally agree

Season ticket holders still save £21 which doesn't cover the cost of 1 game so saving on the admission of 2 games. Plus the £5 deal was if you were a season ticket holder you could get an extra ticket for £5, that only saved money if you knew a season ticket holder who was willing to get a ticket and not charge you any extra. I think any season ticket holders who are seriously up in arms about not saving as much money as they thought need to look pretty hard at themselves. Yes its not great but season ticket holders still got dibs on Leeds cup tickets and we still have Hudds (a) which despite it being on a tuesday night I think we may come close to selling out our allocation and naturally season ticket holders will get dibs on that too.

Plus with this scheme being the second bonus for non-season ticket holders I can see season ticket holders getting another offer before the season is out

we still have Hudds (a) which despite it being on a tuesday night I think we may come close to selling out our allocation and naturally season ticket holders will get dibs on that too.

Straws clutching? We've never sold out there in recent years, don't know what makes you think we will sell out on a pointless end of season game, that is also on a tuesday night.

Straws clutching? We've never sold out there in recent years, don't know what makes you think we will sell out on a pointless end of season game, that is also on a tuesday night.

1.) We had more fans there last season than any other away game other than the same fixture for the past 10 years barring Everton.

2.) Its not an end of season game I seriously doubt our season will be over by then- I hope it is as that will mean we are safe.

3.) OK its a Tuesday but its Easter Tuesday an awful lot of Latics fans will be on holiday

4.) When did I ever say we will sell out- what I said is we will come close and close will always mean season ticket holders will be able to buy tickets first (in front of non-season ticket holders). Plus I wouldn't be surprised if this game is all-ticket for away fans

Pointless? they're currently a point off the play off places and we're currently two points off a relegation place. Unless we have a dramatic upturn in form and they have a similarly dramatic decline,it'll hardly be a nothing game.

Sorry, was you not there last season?

They had people standing up in the entrance to the seats from the pie/toilet/entrance bit because there werent enough seats for our fans.

They had people standing up in the entrance to the seats from the pie/toilet/entrance bit because there werent enough seats for our fans.

I was there that day and met the famous Diego Sideburns...

Just to say i was there and there were plenty of seats round me. Yeah we took just under 3000 but that stand holds 4000

Edited by NIKI1234