Anyone going to Exeter by Train?

Or have a Student Railcard! £35 return, not bad at all imo...

£43 for two advance first class singles from London, out Sat morning back early Sun afternoon. IIRC correctly only about £3 total more than travelling in steerage, which can be tiresome if placed with screaming kids and a hangover. Doubt they will be dishing the wine out at 9.20 but you can only ask :)

No train for us. We are staying over in Exeter on the. Saturday night to meet up with a mate who is flying down from Aberdeen for the game. Don't have to rush back to the station after the game.

I need to be back, got an official observation first thing Monday, so although I'll be more than prepared by the close of play Friday, I still want to make sure I have Sunday to tie up any loose ends.

I'm not going, find away games too tense. Often need to 'take the edge off myself' :banana2: in the mens and some of these away grounds don't offer the adequate facilities. Still I fancy us for a point, good luck with the trains.

thebaron.

:lol:

Brilliant... I think this is the wrong forum... the "Talk to Frank" forum is a couple of clicks down!*

*dissappears off to find the Baron's three previous posts...

:lol:

Brilliant... I think this is the wrong forum... the "Talk to Frank" forum is a couple of clicks down!*

*dissappears off to find the Baron's three previous posts...

This seems to suggest drug use which is not on in my book and I would demand action was taken but I once mated a girl from Finland so that makes us even.

I was suggesting a more natural way of getting high. I most certainly don't want to be talking or thinking of Frank Bruno, Butcher or Lampard during this time.

Edited by thebaron

Would Skinner be appropriate?

I would like to point out to my friend from Bristol that I most certainly am not going to lower myself to such a level were I broadcast my 'me time' thoughts r.e. celebs named Frank.

Its fair to say I am shaking furiously with rage as we speak.

Good night.

thebaron

This seems to suggest drug use which is not on in my book and I would demand action was taken but I once mated a girl from Finland so that makes us even.

I was suggesting a more natural way of getting high. I most certainly don't want to be talking or thinking of Frank Bruno, Butcher or Lampard during this time.

I was not aware Frank Bruno, Butcher or Lampard were the type to frequent mens toilets looking for a more natural way of getting high. Interesting info that.

Me and Nik are on Paul, there and back in the day.

No idea of the times though as NLJ has booked them. I will get him to post them tomorrow.

Derek.

Derek please make sure NLJ has NOT booked me a train ticket, I don't want you to consider me replying in this post to mean I want to come with you. If you read the 1st page you will see I cannot attend away games due to a 'hormonal dysfunction'. I am also not a fan of public transport. I once had to share a seat on a tram with a Welsh man and since that day I vowed never to eat veal again,

thebaron

Derek please make sure NLJ has NOT booked me a train ticket, I don't want you to consider me replying in this post to mean I want to come with you. If you read the 1st page you will see I cannot attend away games due to a 'hormonal dysfunction'. I am also not a fan of public transport. I once had to share a seat on a tram with a Welsh man and since that day I vowed never to eat veal again,

thebaron

This guy's brilliant - keep at it. The posting, that is.

thebaron

Deary Deary me, I love this guy.

Me and Nik are on Paul, there and back in the day.

No idea of the times though as NLJ has booked them. I will get him to post them tomorrow.

Derek.

Nice to see that trains from St James park leave at 16:48 and then 17:48 - timed to coincide with the football I see.. :blink: