Paul Murray

If Carlo Corrazzin took over I would be doing man fun in the chaddy end

Dean Holden for me. Oldham's greatest ever right-back, to become Oldham's greatest ever manager.* <_<

*I will re-itterate, the correct answer for these titles are not Gunnar and Joe. Dean Holden. FACT

I am really suprised no one has calmoured for the return of the prodigal son.

Mr Michael Clegg.

Though I grant you it would be more from zero to hero and back again, but it could be fun.

Sunderlands Strength & Conditioning Coach the last I heard; and well regarded in the game for that role so I also believe.

Side point; he played bloooody well under Shez / Eyrsey; Talbort was wrong IMO to pay him up.

I can see it now, Chron newsflash:

"Following Paul Murray's appointment as oldham manager - he has subsequently signed the entire Crystal Palace first team following thier long running battle with administration. As part of Oldhams rebranding exercise, the team will also be officially renamed as "Murray's Magic Oldham Eagles." In other news local man 'Zorrro' was found dead in his london apprtment, he was found without any liquid left in his body. A strange white substance was found all over the local area. Police investigations continue."

Hope it's not announced while I'm in work and Zorrro is at home