Paul Murray

:lol:

Zorrro will probably make you an admin for that post.

A few years ago, yes. Sadly, age is no longer on his side.

If he does get made manager in the future, I'll forcefully ejaculate everywhere. Remember that recent satellite picture of Britain completely covered in snow? That's what it'll be like.

A few years ago, yes. Sadly, age is no longer on his side.

If he does get made manager in the future, I'll forcefully ejaculate everywhere. Remember that recent satellite picture of Britain completely covered in snow? That's what it'll be like.

sure it wont be unforced ejaculation?

Oh, it'll be entirely consensual. Just make sure you're not in the blast radius when the news breaks.

I can see it now, Chron newsflash:

"Following Paul Murray's appointment as oldham manager - he has subsequently signed the entire Crystal Palace first team following thier long running battle with administration. As part of Oldhams rebranding exercise, the team will also be officially renamed as "Murray's Magic Oldham Eagles." In other news local man 'Zorrro' was found dead in his london apprtment, he was found without any liquid left in his body. A strange white substance was found all over the local area. Police investigations continue."

"Following Paul Murray's appointment as oldham manager - he has subsequently signed the entire Crystal Palace first team following thier long running battle with administration. As part of Oldhams rebranding exercise, the team will also be officially renamed as "Murray's Magic Oldham Eagles." In other news local man 'Zorrro' was found dead in his london apprtment, he was found without any liquid left in his body. A strange white substance was found all over the local area. Police investigations continue."

Maybe Zorro should try the belt round the neck method when he finds out ?

Proper lol. :grin:

You know me so well. :grin:

You know me so well. :grin:

That is true, nobody on this site could have missed the fact that you are a mucky little swine with a penchant for unusual practices... hence why you left the motherland for the dirty South!

Getting back Paul Murray and doing away with the ill-spelt Zorrro; the definition of a win-win situation!