The Dangly Carrot!

assuming tta`s own B.park and it`s surrounds......

ok , tricky at the moment given todays economy, but either way you look at it, the boundary park site continues to have what tta`s could clearly see it had from the off, huge money making potential.

whoever owns it, it is patently clear that if they play their cards right and keep the football team who occupy it ticking over for long enough, there is at some point a huge wedge to be made out of what is the first thing you see as you leave the A627(m), which just happens to be a mere stonesthrow in length before connecting directly to the most significant motorway artery in the whole north west.

i for one remain sceptical and realistic as to what the "long haul" motives of tta`s actually mean in real business terms.

many of `the faithful` may gratefully interpret this to mean `our saviours are doing what they do first and foremost for the us the fans and the club`.

although i think this is partly true, i personally do not think that such a nice sentiment is the top of their list in terms of `true motive`.

i certainly don`t think keeping our `spiritual home` where it is, matters to them in any way, unless of course, another way to realise it`s full real estate value in it`s present location presents itself again( which could still happen).

this post is an attempt to highlight what i believe to be the most significant factor which dictates all present day issues affecting our beloved club since tta`s took over.

it is the unique location of our clubs ground that keeps tta`s where they are.

a proper `dangly carrot` for any multi-millionare that one.

anyone get my drift ??

ok , tricky at the moment given todays economy, but either way you look at it, the boundary park site continues to have what tta`s could clearly see it had from the off, huge money making potential.

whoever owns it, it is patently clear that if they play their cards right and keep the football team who occupy it ticking over for long enough, there is at some point a huge wedge to be made out of what is the first thing you see as you leave the A627(m), which just happens to be a mere stonesthrow in length before connecting directly to the most significant motorway artery in the whole north west.

i for one remain sceptical and realistic as to what the "long haul" motives of tta`s actually mean in real business terms.

many of `the faithful` may gratefully interpret this to mean `our saviours are doing what they do first and foremost for the us the fans and the club`.

although i think this is partly true, i personally do not think that such a nice sentiment is the top of their list in terms of `true motive`.

i certainly don`t think keeping our `spiritual home` where it is, matters to them in any way, unless of course, another way to realise it`s full real estate value in it`s present location presents itself again( which could still happen).

this post is an attempt to highlight what i believe to be the most significant factor which dictates all present day issues affecting our beloved club since tta`s took over.

anyone get my drift ??

The first thing I see is McDonalds and the yellow arches :unsure:

I doubt that, I can't see many Multinational brands clammering to move into Oldham.

The town is on it's knees!

don`t you see??...........the whole value of the site is the fact it`s not `in oldham`........it`s perfectly connected to millions of people within a half hour or less journey by car.

it will happen........and our club will just `tick over` in the meantime.

don`t you see??...........the whole value of the site is the fact it`s not `in oldham`........it`s perfectly connected to millions of people within a half hour or less journey by car.

it will happen........and our club will just `tick over` in the meantime.

Ok :huh:

Even thoug the site has no real value anymore and won't do in this climate for a long time.

anyone get my drift ??

There is only one flaw in your conspiracy theory.

Where was the long queue of Internaional businesses when the TTA were openly touting take over the development of Boundary Park, to provide funds to move to Failsworth.

This was before the biggest Recession in history, when the country nay the world would ahve been awash with money.

The TTA would have snatched the hand off anyone who was prepared to give a "wedge" of money so they could build Failsworth.

I did not think I woulld still have to do it, I was going to change my signature, but I refer the honourable gentleman the anser that has been given many times. It's on my signature.

Consrpiricy theory No34. ... Elk mill retail extension. FFS

you`ll see in time.........you can`t now, but you will.

try reading the original post again, but this time with your pure `business head` on.

it is a fact not conspiracy, unless of course you are one of far too many tics who truly believe that tta`s are the purest of purest trio who joined us only to spread their infinite love and charitableness to all connected to b.park forever and ever??

no....i knew you wasn`t !!

There is only one flaw in your conspiracy theory.

Where was the long queue of Internaional businesses when the TTA were openly touting take over the development of Boundary Park, to provide funds to move to Failsworth.

This was before the biggest Recession in history, when the country nay the world would ahve been awash with money.

The TTA would have snatched the hand off anyone who was prepared to give a "wedge" of money so they could build Failsworth.

I did not think I woulld still have to do it, I was going to change my signature, but I refer the honourable gentleman the anser that has been given many times. It's on my signature.

the point is that tta`s will and can afford to sit tight for as long as it takes.....they have tried to capitalise a on couple of occasions but cocked up their timing badly and/or were hindered by o.m.b.c who have always wanted to get their dirty little mits on it.

if you truly beleive your own signature to be the gospel according to simon corney then you have been easily taken in my friend.

no-one in their right mind would `honestly` p*ss that much money against the wall and be so angelic about it........think about it???

the point is that tta`s will and can afford to sit tight for as long as it takes.....they have tried to capitalise a on couple of occasions but cocked up their timing badly and/or were hindered by o.m.b.c who have always wanted to get their dirty little mits on it.

if you truly beleive your own signature to be the gospel according to simon corney then you have been easily taken in my friend.

no-one in their right mind would `honestly` p*ss that much money against the wall and be so angelic about it........think about it???

bit of a flaw really in the fact there building houses on the old exec carpark and clayton arms part in may.....

plus if you come off the a627m along broadway you see diddly squat....just a thought

it is a fact not conspiracy, unless of course you are one of far too many tics who truly believe that tta`s are the purest of purest trio who joined us only to spread their infinite love and charitableness to all connected to b.park forever and ever??

no....i knew you wasn`t !!

Whoever claimed to be that.

Not the TTA

Not I.

Not I of the TTA.

It's just because they have money, innit?

Angelic? That's ridiculous. you are making statemtment that bear not relation to what I have posted to try and back up your argument. you've just made that up. It's all in your head.

Opening your books to a couple of of fans. from a message board. And one is a Chartered accountant.

I don't believe you remotely understand the enormity or implications of that action alone.

Or are you syaing Larics adn England and LL have bene taken in and don't know what they are talking about?

Only minor flaw in your arguemtn is that they have repeatedly said they will get out, won't be

They can afford to sit tght because they have the clout, not becasue thy want to.

but no one will sit tight on an asset forever. Not if they want to survive in business.

I don;t "beleive" anything. Things change. The simple fact is that TTA won't walk away from OAFC with barrowfuls of cash.

Basic maths shows this.

If you believe they will, then you are the one being taken in.

I often wonder what would have happened if TTA had been successful in buying Hull City...

They probably wouldn't have made any money out of it football clubs don't make money they might be successful on the pitch while being comparitively prudent doesn't mean that Hull city are a profitable business venture. Anyone thinging that they are in it for the money doesn't understand what they are on about at all.