• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmm,

Is he fit after injury?

That's the key, isn't it...?

4 in 6 at Bury and 3 in 8 (plus 4 sub) at Hartlepool suggest he might be able to find the net... but it's not going to be much good if he bags 3 in 10 finding his feet as it could be far too late by then!

4 in 6 at Bury and 3 in 8 (plus 4 sub) at Hartlepool suggest he might be able to find the net... but it's not going to be much good if he bags 3 in 10 finding his feet as it could be far too late by then!

I thought we'd established that scoring in the 4th division gives no indication of how you will do in the third? :wink:

That was my point summed up nicely; cheers! :wink:

Our current predicament means we simply can’t be carrying players as they ‘find their fitness and form’ – we need people who come in to hit the ground running.

Hope DN does!!

I love this. People have been banging on recently about how much we need a striker and, now we sign one, they moan it's too late.

Priceless.

Been banging on since November, now March. Bit too late. With or without him we'll stay up. Might have made the season a bit better and more interesting had we got him earlier.

Been banging on since November, now March. Bit too late. With or without him we'll stay up. Might have made the season a bit better and more interesting had we got him earlier.

As might Pav getting fit a bit quicker and finding his form, Price chipping in with a few goals, Taylor finding form and going on a scoring run... I suppose the club didn’t fancy spending cash on converting one mid table place to one a few places up but now it looks like we definitely need the security of getting up the table.