Nardiello Joins On Loan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's fit, in form and not a pensioner. Beats the last 37 loan stikers we've had then.

This is taken from email i've just sent a Tic's mate of mine; we were discussing the success of our recent dips into the loan market for strikrs:

Leon Clarke worked well when he was here and bagged a few

Beckett without doubt

Jordan Robertson looked like he would have been a good one until his leg break

Leon Constantine did well without the goals to supplement his graft

Other than that; yeah – we’ve had some poor ones – Byfield / Kabba / Windass / Ormerod / Malongo / Glombard et all

Shocking list really all told; our 'success ratio' is pants

Edited by slystallone

This is taken from email i've just sent a Tic's mate of mine; we were discussing the success of our recent dips into the loan market for strikrs:

Leon Clarke worked well when he was here and bagged a few

Beckett without doubt

Jordan Robertson looked like he would have been a good one until his leg break

Leon Constantine did well without the goals to supplement his graft

Other than that; yeah – we've had some poor ones – Byfield / Kabba / Windass / Ormerod / Malongo / Glombard et all

Shocking list really all told; our 'success ratio' is pants

How would that compare to other clubs of a similar stature though?

I don't see how when these players go on loan elsewhere, which they often do, they do better.

For example, if Nardiello comes here and scores 3 in 8, as he did at Hartlepool, he will probably be considered a flop and in a years time people will be bemoaning that as if we're the only place he's under performed...

I don't see how when these players go on loan elsewhere, which they often do, they do better.

For example, if Nardiello comes here and scores 3 in 8, as he did at Hartlepool, he will probably be considered a flop and in a years time people will be bemoaning that as if we're the only place he's under performed...

Aye. Kenny Cooper had a better record than that and he's lambasted at every opportunity. :lol:

Quick stats for 3 of our ex-loanees:

Byfield - 1 goal for us - 8 for Walsall in L1 so far

Kabba - 0 goals for us / 3 for Burton in L2 so far

Ormerod - 0 goals for us / 6 for Blackpool this season in the championship so far

Whilst not exactly pulling up trees granted; these 3 are doing better now than they were with us.........

We do appear cursed with our loan strikers though; best of luck Mr Nardiello!!!

Ormerod - 0 goals for us / 6 for Blackpool this season in the championship so far

Whilst not exactly pulling up trees granted; these 3 are doing better now than they were with us.........

With the exception of Ormerod I'd argue they show that the players did no worse for us than they have elsewhere!

Kabba's the perfect example, Byfield would probably have bagged a similar number and Ormerod was about as crocked as they come...

only gotta score 2 and its successfull

He was playing in a bloody terrible side though....Matty Appleby **shudder**

Cooper's tore it up in MLS though, and has been linked with a move to the Premiership.

Isn't he a deep see diver or something now?

i was going to breack this news in the morning but i had a internet problem its a good signing he was trainning today his contract at blackpool is up in the summer so he will be looking for a new club soon.

I actually feel cheated and robbed. It would have brightened up my entire day if I would have known this morning we finally had a decent strike partner for Steve Marlet.

Goddamned internet.

i was going to breack this news in the morning but i had a internet problem its a good signing he was trainning today his contract at blackpool is up in the summer so he will be looking for a new club soon.

Still wouldn't have been quick enough.

Someone broke the news last night already:

NARDIARLO will be signed, by weekend!!!! :wink::wink:

You have a competitor....and from what I can tell he's already more reliable than you.

Still wouldn't have been quick enough.

Someone broke the news last night already:

You have a competitor....and from what I can tell he's already more reliable than you.

Do you think there is some sort of strange cosmic relationship between the level of insider latics info you have, and an utter inability to spell?

The truth is out there....

I heard an interview with Alan Knill, shortly before Nardiello's loan was up at bury. He basically said he was really keen to keep him as he was in fantastic form but had discussed it with the chairman, who informed him there was no chance because Blackpool wanted him back, and bigger clubs had enquired about him!

I think he’s a decent signing, so long as he stays fit!

..He basically said he was really keen to keep him as he was in fantastic form but had discussed it with the chairman, who informed him there was no chance because Blackpool wanted him back, and bigger clubs had enquired about him!

So despite bigger clubs coming in for him, he choose Oldham. Shows a distinct lack of ambition on his part, send him back..