So does DP start Abbott, Price and Nardiello at Exeter

The Chronic reported we had, the official then got that put up and then everything went quiet... I don't see how we can afford to keep both Price and Nardiello on to be honest...

If Nardiello is here until the end of the season, then it may well be that Price is not staying - :huh:

Price playing on the right and getting up against the fullback together with Pav and D-Nard up front would give us a pretty damn powerful long ball option. HOOF, I say, HOOF!

Points not pretty at this stage of the season mate!!

HOOF!

Never mind points, I will settle for getting the ball into their box!

Perhaps Sean Gregan can start shooting again from our own half. I used to enjoy that... happened at least once a game. Currently it would probably double our shot on goal per game...

Perhaps Sean Gregan can start shooting again from our own half. I used to enjoy that... happened at least once a game. Currently it would probably double our shot on goal per game...

price isnt exactly bursting with pace is he,so wht would we gain by having him on the wing instead of someone full of running...like smalley

id go 4-3-1-2 playing price between midfield and attack so he can hold the ball and lay it off,pav will also hold the ball up as well and lay off as there very similar,but pav has a bit more pace...who knows hopefully we will create enough for at least 1 to go in this time

price isnt exactly bursting with pace is he,so wht would we gain by having him on the wing instead of someone full of running...like smalley

id go 4-3-1-2 playing price between midfield and attack so he can hold the ball and lay it off,pav will also hold the ball up as well and lay off as there very similar,but pav has a bit more pace...who knows hopefully we will create enough for at least 1 to go in this time

I'm full of running too ed, but like smalley i'm devoid of skill as well.