2,833 tonight

Our club cannot survive with gates like that........TTA have to sack Penney tonight to give us a chance of staying up!!!

but is tonight down to the manager and performances....or is the fact that we have 2 games in one week and easter weekend all rolled into one????

tonights attendance is pretty much season ticket holders i would of thought

but is tonight down to the manager and performances....or is the fact that we have 2 games in one week and easter weekend all rolled into one????

tonights attendance is pretty much season ticket holders i would of thought

Stop making excuses for the most boring manager I can ever remember gracing Boundary Park!!!

Stop making excuses for the most boring manager I can ever remember gracing Boundary Park!!!

im not making excuses..i am asking a question...

is it reasonable to expect that kind of very low attendance due to the manager tactics and performances..or is it because people cant afford the expense of 2 games in one week at easter?????

i didnt go tonight because i cant afford 2 games in 7 days....saturday is going to cost me best part of 40 quid....

is it reasonable to expect that kind of very low attendance due to the manager tactics and performances..or is it because people cant afford the expense of 2 games in one week at easter?????

i didnt go tonight because i cant afford 2 games in 7 days....saturday is going to cost me best part of 40 quid....

so is this the first time we have had 2 games in a week then....................... NO EXCUSES..... its because of the SH*TE on show

Looks like the 3 game for £30 was a rip roaring success............The crowds are crap cos the football is crap, simple!!

so is this the first time we have had 2 games in a week then....................... NO EXCUSES..... its because of the SH*TE on show

probably not no.but if you check you will see attendances have been down most times we have had or played twice in a week around a holiday period

i cant and wont make excuses for the manager,his tactics and his squad selections..i dont think anybody can seriously carry on defending him now

One of the 2833 was a dale fan, my brother in law came to check out the easy 6 points for next season. They'll be lucky, we have to stay up first.

Having attended, or should I say endured, about 30 of our games this season I now have very little doubt that we will be in League 2 next season. Even if we win on Saturday, which we won't, I just can't see us getting more than 4 or 5 points out of our remaining fixtures.......

Edited by Break The Silence