To the 2832 other mugs...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't get over the absurdity of those who constantly yell "If you don't like it, don't come" etc. when all around are bemoaning the fact that no-one is turning up.

If the moaners and the encouragers didn't bother to turn up because they don't like the way other people react to their teams performances, there'd probably be about 35 people at the next match.

Get over it, the lot of you.

I'll say it one more time; It was exactly like this in the early seventies, and NOTHING other than winning performances will change it.

Some think a good kick up the arris is what's needed, some think an encouraging pat on the head is better. Either way, the manager has got to get the best out of his squad for any of it to have an effect, so tearing each other apart won't achieve anything when it's out of our hands.

Having said that, it's been a while since I felt flesh against knuckle, so can I join in the ruck Zorrro? I have a lot of angst, despair and testosterone to release, and drinking myself into oblivion doesn't seem to be effective in removing it :)

Fun though, innit? :grin:

Indeed it is.

I shall experiment further with the alcohol tomorrow as Zorrro Senior and i will be heading out for a few in the late afternoon before moving on to watch Bad Company at the MEN, and then a slopfest around Deansgate to end the night.

If that doesn't work, nothing will.

Indeed it is.

I shall experiment further with the alcohol tomorrow as Zorrro Senior and i will be heading out for a few in the late afternoon before moving on to watch Bad Company at the MEN, and then a slopfest around Deansgate to end the night.

Now that sounds like my kinda day out.

oafc0000 - I bite. :grin:

Indeed it is.

Kind of ironic that you're swapping one bad company for another eh? :grin:

Exiled fan here. Can I just ask, being as it was a Tuesday night, was there European or Premier league matches on telly? In my opinion that is what is destroying clubs like ours quickly!

And the likes of the two of us buggering off South :wink: