To the 2832 other mugs...

No we wasn't... But you are interested in why people fecked off... You are more concerned about creating a match day experience that suits you and not others.

I'm more concerned about us staying up and getting 3 points whenever I go to watch, regardless of the rest of the stuff going on off the field. When I am there I love to discuss players failings/success', good and bad points, with mates as i go through the game - i'm a football fan. I still LOVE watching Latics, although at times, very frustrating - the one thing however that lets me down, is when I end up in discussion with a ............... like your good self who, despite having plenty to say about the club - has turned his back on the team and yet seems to know little about the game of football itself.

Good night.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more concerned about us staying up and getting 3 points whenever I go to watch, regardless of the rest of the stuff going on off the field. When I am there I love to discuss players failings/success', good and bad points, with mates as i go through the game - i'm a football fan. I still LOVE watching Latics, although at times, very frustrating - the one thing however that lets me down, is when I end up in discussion with a ............... like your good self who, despite having plenty to say about the club - has turned his back on the team and yet seems to know little about the game of football itself.

Good night.

Nice attitude... I can fill in the dots :)

Run along to bed child, it is way past your bedtime... School in the morning...

I will still be here if the club needs money stuffed in buckets again... I prefer not to throw good money after bad, I like to see a purpose to my moneys direction. No such purpose at the moment. Plus its about as much fun as sliding down a razor blade, partly down to fans like yourself.

Edited by oafc0000

OK - I was told never to go to sleep on bad terms.

As you are a bit of a 'stirrer in the pot', I don't always agree on the things you say 0000......... :wink:

You got me all wrong... It is possible to make a stand and say I aint supporting this crap anymore... but still care for it...

Might confuse but it is the truth.

Anyway, glad you don't want to go to sleep on bad terms. Me neither, my aim was to show you the effect you have on other fans, not to stir, sleep tight.

Edited by oafc0000

I will still be here if the club needs money stuff in buckets again... I prefer not to throw good money after bad, I like to see a purpose to my moneys direction. No such purpose at the moment. Plus its about as much fun as sliding down a razor blade, partly down to fans like yourself.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:grin:

I will still be here if the club needs money stuff in buckets again... I prefer not to throw good money after bad, I like to see a purpose to my moneys direction. No such purpose at the moment. Plus its about as much fun as sliding down a razor blade, partly down to fans like yourself.

Last day for a fortnight tomorrow you know!!

Though your last sentence, albeit in line with your usual witty responses is very wide of the mark.

I would highly doubt that I would make your match day experience worse - you have made many, many, previous excuses - some very valid - but that one is plain crap.

Last day for a fortnight tomorrow you know!!

Though your last sentence, albeit in line with your usual witty responses is very wide of the mark.

I would highly doubt that I would make your match day experience worse - you have made many, many, previous excuses - some very valid - but that one is plain crap.

Me choosing to get fed up with a certain player, then choosing to let rip at said player, for then a fellow fan to get into my face about it... That does tend to piss on ones chips.

But hey ho...

Me choosing to get fed up with a certain player, then choosing to let rip at said player, for then a fellow fan to get into my face about it... That does tend to piss on ones chips.

But hey ho...

But this is the point - I don't get into folks' faces for lettin' rip - that's what it's all about.

Yet, Pre-meditated, negative songs geared towards players and a manager in times like these is, imho, (again!) counter-productive and does nowt for the atmosphere, for the FELLOW fan.

Edited by futchers briefs

But this is the point - I don't get into folks' faces for lettin' rip - that's what it's all about.

Yet, Pre-meditated, negative songs geared towards players and a manager in times like these is, imho, (again!) counter-productive and does nowt for the atmosphere, for the FELLOW fan.

Ok, maybe the charge does not fully fall onto your shoulders, so I am sorry about that. It is a charge that falls on a number of users shoulders though. Some happily boasting about how they will do x,y and z next time someone says something.

I have seen with my own eyes fans getting crao for what they say. I myself was involved in a nasty exchange about a year and half ago.

The last thing any of this team need at the moment is fans dishing out negative, bitter chants to individuals and the manager - yes we all pay our money, yes we all say how we feel about a player or a game - but if you're that annoyed and bitter then feck off to the pub/home, but don't ruin it further for the rest of those who are trying to get behind them and those on the pitch looking for a bit of 'constructive' support!!

You have my vote futcher, I am getting to the point of deciding not to go because I am arguing back with these people around me. Like I did on Tuesday night - if you don't like it, don't come I won't miss you, doubt the team will either

You have my vote futcher, I am getting to the point of deciding not to go because I am arguing back with these people around me. Like I did on Tuesday night - if you don't like it, don't come I won't miss you, doubt the team will either

I suppose the million dollar question is, who put people like yourself and futcher in charge...

If you don't like fans doing what fans have done for a hundred years, maybe you should think about not coming ?

No tic for tat.... just pointing out that 0000 is following his own confictions :wink:

I have issues with how things are at the moment and will do what I think is right. Rather than rant and get into peoples faces about it. Which seems to be the method being proposed and executed by some.

Edited by oafc0000