New home kit next season

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has been posted before but the new strip for next year will be based on 1957ish kit - singe if you have a copy to post that would be good. And will be worn for the last home game against Charlton. Plus an all white third kit.

There were two kits around 1957 - one with a broad blue central stripe with white stripes either side and blue sleeves Oldham_Athletic_1956-1957-s.gif

and t'other had a blue torso with white sleeves (slightly retro) Oldham_Athletic_1957-1959-v.gif

- both had V neck collars - either would be good imho. :wink:

O dear :( Blue and white stripes we will look like stockport county. Still it could be that it we had around 2000 when it was white with a blue bar down the middle that was awful.

When do we get a first look at the new kit? or will it be much closer to the charlton game

Teams that wear blue should never wear red, and vice versa. It’s just wrong.

You tell that to the fans of Oldham Athletic who got to Wembley and the Premier League with these colours. The fans of Oldham Athletic would laugh in your face, right in your face.

You tell that to the fans of Oldham Athletic who got to Wembley and the Premier League with these colours. The fans of Oldham Athletic would laugh in your face, right in your face.

Well I was wearing black jeans the only time a girl let me kiss her, it doesn’t mean it would happen again if I get another pair.

Well I was wearing black jeans the only time a girl let me kiss her, it doesn’t mean it would happen again if I get another pair.

Oh my god, the only time I wore a dress I kissed a guy wearing black jeans and a leather boob tube. It couldn't be could it?

Sorry if this has been posted before but the new strip for next year will be based on 1957ish kit - singe if you have a copy to post that would be good. And will be worn for the last home game against Charlton. Plus an all white third kit.

:sauce: ?

1957ish kit with white shorts?

that would mean a predominantly white home strip and all white away kit?...cant see it to be honest.

i wouldn't mind a red/burgundy or even green away strip again though

I would imagine that our third kit would be our current away kit. It's how it usually works...

I would imagine that our third kit would be our current away kit. It's how it usually works...

Due to the second lot of supplies of the away kit arriving late, the club announced that this seasons away kit will also be next season's first choice away strip - although last season's (luminous) has been worn 11 times on our travels so far this season...

Edited by oafcprozac

Due to the second lot of supplies of the away kit arriving late, the club announced that this seasons away kit will also be next season's first choice away strip - although last season's (luminous) has been worn 11 times on our travels so far this season...

i keep noticing this, why have an away kit that will clash with other teams home kits?

It is the blue body with white sleeves v neck. Source don't want to reveal but as I don't post on here I hope as I have been specific you will take it as a very good one. White third kit may have some traditional colours on it - blue/tangerine - like Inter Milan away but still up for discussion might just be plain.