World Cup or Survival?

So what's it to be???

Given the choice, England to lift the World Cup but Oldham get relegated or we stay up and England get stuffed by the Germans in the last minute of injury time by a dubious penalty call!!!

I'd rather be playing Rochdale next season than crowing to my Jock mates for another 50 odd years!!

So what's it to be???

Given the choice, England to lift the World Cup but Oldham get relegated or we stay up and England get stuffed by the Germans in the last minute of injury time by a dubious penalty call!!!

I'd rather be playing Rochdale next season than crowing to my Jock mates for another 50 odd years!!

Both.

Stay up without a doubt, and crowing to jock friends should never stop!

It's not like the Jocks have much to boast about anyway.

The England team is like the worst aspects of the Premiership condensed into one serving. Screw them.

Stay up.

Not really that arsed about the world cup. The players aren't so why should I be?

Not sure you can pick staying up either in that case. :wink:

World Cup for me.

Whatever happens with Latics we aren't ever going to be top of the club profession. England has that opportunity(ish). Plus I'll always be an England fan ahead of an Oldham one, not sure why - it's just so.

I also don't think it would be that much of a disaster if the club went down. Hell, it happens to a whole bunch of teams every season and very few go out of business.

Not sure you can pick staying up either in that case. :wink:

World Cup for me.

Whatever happens with Latics we aren't ever going to be top of the club profession. England has that opportunity(ish). Plus I'll always be an England fan ahead of an Oldham one, not sure why - it's just so.

I also don't think it would be that much of a disaster if the club went down. Hell, it happens to a whole bunch of teams every season and very few go out of business.

For the life of me i just cannot get my head around this train of thought........we could be in the wilderness for years!