One more tic in the World

Congratulations 0000. You've started off as a very bad Daddy - lumping the poor child into Latics gear before she can raise an objection. Treasure every minute - they're precious and go way too fast. Bloody hell, my two are now 41 and 39 - it goes faster than I thought.

doh :lol:

My head is mush at the moment... It is the most challenging and tiring thing in the world... but the most rewarding thing as well :)

hahahahah....

yeah i meant your daughters...but if your anything like me,she wont be dating until she is at least 50!!!

i feel so sorry if she ever gets a boyfriend....

and yes,do make the most of it..it flies by so quickly....and dont put her on a bottle..those 3am feeds are a killer

Congrats Zero!

Two months to go for us.... always said to my wife we can have a baby when latics get promoted. Thought this would be our year seven months ago... how wrong I was, how wrong....

Happy days! All the best to you and your good lady....

Congrats Zero!

Two months to go for us.... always said to my wife we can have a baby when latics get promoted. Thought this would be our year seven months ago... how wrong I was, how wrong....

Happy days! All the best to you and your good lady....

That's one hell of a lot of gaffer tape you're gonna need.

If 000000000's wife thought his was hard work, imagine popping out a twenty-six year old.

:censored: hell, you've only just started - if you think that now, just wait!

Congratulations

Aye!

This will help.

PLease keep it for future reference.

Put your left foot forward, give yourself a slap on the face to wake yourself up, put your right foot in front of your left foot, give your self a slap to make yourself up, out your left foot in front of your...

Well done lad, although you did your bit 9 months ago, hopefully NOT celebrating our capture of Dave Penney!!! Hope all are well, enjoy the nuclear waste nappies.....

:sick01:

Edited by BlueJazzer