Scholes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that Sheridan was rubbish when he hit 35 and don't talk to me about Eyres. Sometimes you don't think before you type do you?

Time to say sorry to Mr Scholes and the owtb members I feel.

Whilst I don't tend to have time to converse with attension seekers, now you've named 2 players over the age of 35 that kinda stood up in a poor side for Latics. Remind me of how many players that's played for us below and beyond that age that simply got too old. Remember to think before you type. Also remember Mr Scholes will be 36 prior any chance he could pull on a blue Latics shirt.

Edited by Lags

Would love to see him in a Latics shirt but cant honestly see it. I also wonder if he would be lost at this level. You could see him playing tremendous 30 or 40 yard through balls with nobody on the end of them because they dont think at the same level. It would only be a matter of time before they clueless lot start having a go at him!

dont like either of them but united winning is the best thing for the neutral. keeps the race for top spot going and the fourth spot too

it was for once legit et, City just turned off,

and wtf was Mancini doing ? Taking AJ off for Vieria ? awful sub !

Would love to see him in a Latics shirt but cant honestly see it. I also wonder if he would be lost at this level. You could see him playing tremendous 30 or 40 yard through balls with nobody on the end of them because they dont think at the same level. It would only be a matter of time before they clueless lot start having a go at him!

I do not want the ginger prick at Latics................

I'd like a whole bunch of United players at BP.

Get Neville, Scholes and Giggs in as a retirement project.

Alright it'll never happen, but if it did this club would benefit by thousands on the gate.

(and I really do hate ManU).

Totally agree 100%. Hate ManUre but give us all their older players every day of the week. Beats Lomax, Whittaker and Colbeck every day of the week!

Whilst I don't tend to have time to converse with attension seekers, now you've named 2 players over the age of 35 that kinda stood up in a poor side for Latics. Remind me of how many players that's played for us below and beyond that age that simply got too old. Remember to think before you type. Also remember Mr Scholes will be 36 prior any chance he could pull on a blue Latics shirt.

Oh dear, Lags just because your so handsome doesn't mean your always right. Plus your spelling is awful.

Scholes would be the best player in the last 20 years and probably ever if he turned up at BP (or Failsworth) aged 36.

Have we signed anyother outfield players that age who have played in world cups? Only Sheridan to compare to and he was special at that age.

Can Mods close this thread now as I feel Lags will now see the error of his ways (but cannot bring himself to say so) and it needs no further discussion.

I'd like a whole bunch of United players at BP.

Get Neville, Scholes and Giggs in as a retirement project.

Alright it'll never happen, but if it did this club would benefit by thousands on the gate.

(and I really do hate ManU).

On that subject did you see the pic in the sunday mail of Neville with his tongue down Scholes throat ????

Absolutely gut wrenching stuff...................

On that subject did you see the pic in the sunday mail of Neville with his tongue down Scholes throat ????

Absolutely gut wrenching stuff...................

Yeah. Just think, if he signed for us, that could be him and Gregan.

I really do think Scholes wants to at some point play for us, however i think he does not want to drop down to league 1 where he proberly get kicked and battered each game. However am sure if we got in the Championship he proberly would drop a level where the standard is ok.

Pretty sure one of the reasons Sol Campbell left Notts County he believed despite all the money he proberly felt he had alotmore to offer at a higher level.

Oh dear, Lags just because your so handsome doesn't mean your always right. Plus your spelling is awful.

Scholes would be the best player in the last 20 years and probably ever if he turned up at BP (or Failsworth) aged 36.

Have we signed anyother outfield players that age who have played in world cups? Only Sheridan to compare to and he was special at that age.

Can Mods close this thread now as I feel Lags will now see the error of his ways (but cannot bring himself to say so) and it needs no further discussion.

You're just wrong on so many counts. I take it you're ugly and just jealous.

Edited by Lags