Latics see off another manager?

Once saw a show-piece on him whilst still at Blackburn (think it was on Football Focus) - and in that he said once he'd established himself as a Premier League Manager; he'd then like to Manage INter Milan!! :lol::lol:

Mr Big-Time-Charlie eh?

E4e

GUVNOR :grin:

LaticNik > slystallone

E4e

MRKED

Billy McEwan, it was 5-0.

Gary Megson was sacked afetr we hammered Forest 3-0 in Feb '06

Remember it well! Their fans demonstrated outside the ground after the match. I'm not surprised - we were lucky if we ever scored at that place. It always seemed to be 2-0 to Sheff Utd season after season.

Kenny Jackett was one at Swansea and I think we did for a Blackpool manager the same season.

I've posted about this on here before, there is a huge list of managers who have gone because they have done the unthinkable in losing to lowly Oldham (or drawing in Ince's case) A good number have been named so far but Lawrie McNemememememeney at Sunderland around 1986/7 is also a famous one following 2-1 win/defeat. Not helped by him or his missus winning the half time £1000 draw. Will always remember coming out of the ground and being faced by a baying crowd of mackems scaring me to death thankfully only shouting 'Lawrie out! Lawrie out!'

Edited by astottie