The Ash Cloud

Ackey

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being serious, god forbid, for a minute... could you not fly to Geneva and train it across Europe from there?

Our travel booking type isn't expecting any flights to or from England until Friday earliest, and there's no guarantees then. So, I may to getting a train to ATHENS! Which, as it happens, is possibly the place I have most wanted to visit for donkey's years!

Our travel booking type isn't expecting any flights to or from England until Friday earliest, and there's no guarantees then. So, I may to getting a train to ATHENS! Which, as it happens, is possibly the place I have most wanted to visit for donkey's years!

With you being a fan of a bit of greek and all that.

Just been sent a joke apologies if offensive or titanic

Im voting for the icelandic volcanic party.. they have done more in the last 5 days to stop immigration than labour have done in the last 10 years.....

:lol:

just to clear up, I was not talking about Beardy :)

Did he sound anything like this...?

Bloody hell you dug that one up didnt ya?

I need you to send me the rest of them so i have a clue what the hell i did!

And i am an expert at everything, except wimmin, that subject is still my achilles heel.

Air France keeps you constantly informed of any service interruptions due to meteorological conditions, technical issues, industrial action or political tensions.

monday 04/19/2010 19:18:16 TU

Last information updated on April 19 at 5h30 PM UTC (7h30 PM Paris local time)

The French Prime Minister has announced the partial reopening of Parisian airports.

Air France crisis centre is taking all necessary decisions in order to resume flights in the most efficient way, as from Tuesday, April 20.

Flight schedules will be communicated step by step by all available communication channels.

:lol:

My calamitous stumble outside Preston (?) and the bit when Ric had a heart attack when I cut up that JCB are pretty high up there too - good times man!

THE BOY!

HOW MUCH?