The Retun of the Prodigal

I called it within 2 minutes of his first appearance at latics that he was gash. No pride in being proved right, but I will be amazed if he ever plays professional football again. He has no interest in football at all.

If Michael Ricketts can still get a gig I'm sure some foolish club will go in for him, maybe scotland beckons for him again, he'd be alright at Celtic now.

I called it within 2 minutes of his first appearance at latics that he was gash. No pride in being proved right, but I will be amazed if he ever plays professional football again. He has no interest in football at all.

You also called it with 1:9 goal machine Bas Savage being a good striker at this level mate. *bigwinkything*

Quote from tonights chron:

"KEIGAN Parker has returned to Athletic after his month-long loan at Bury.

But the striker won’t be involved again this season after picking up an ankle injury and is set to be released in the summer".

Edited by underdog

It as to be said that Parker as been a major disappointment. In truth no one called it as bad as it's been, well I certainly didn't see anyone call it like it's been. If this fella gets another contract in pro football it will be the crime of the century. Conference at best. Though that's pro for most these day's!!

It as to be said that Parker as been a major disappointment. In truth no one called it as bad as it's been, well I certainly didn't see anyone call it like it's been. If this fella gets another contract in pro football it will be the crime of the century. Conference at best. Though that's pro for most these day's!!

I think he'll just drift out of the game TBH, he clearly has no interest in playing at a professional level so I find it impossible to believe he will drop to non league football, were generally players play more for the love of the game than financial reward.