Safety secured then, well done. Make no bones about it, it's been a poor season but given where we were about a month ago, credit to DP and the players for turning it around. We shouldn't have been down there in the first place but from where we were, to secure safety with two games to spare has been an impressive effort.

That first half today was excellent and built on how well we've played in April in general. There's the potential of a good side in there, build on that close season and we shouldn't be near where we were this season.

Massive relief. Onwards and upwards.

Am glad we stayed up and was pleased with the first half performance and impressed with the continuing development of Paul Black.

But still can't help feeling some sort of dissapointment about not beating a side who were doomed to relegation who go down to 10 men when we are 2-1 up and we don't kill them off.

Let's hope Dale and Bury come up for some derbies next season!

Oh, and if Blackpool get to the Premier League I'll be well gutted! Bloody scum! :shock:

if blackpool go up, they will come straight back down. in fact, i dont think any of the teams in the play offs to the prem would last

if blackpool go up, they will come straight back down. in fact, i dont think any of the teams in the play offs to the prem would last

So what..... I would gladly settle for that!!!!!

What Blackpool have achieved is absolutely fantastic and should give every team in the lower leagues hope for the future.

Get the right coach and bond some decent players and anything is possible.

Oh, and they still have a three sided ground and if promoted it will be full to the rafters next season.

Well done Blackpool!!!

So what..... I would gladly settle for that!!!!!

What Blackpool have achieved is absolutely fantastic and should give every team in the lower leagues hope for the future.

Get the right coach and bond some decent players and anything is possible.

Oh, and they still have a three sided ground and if promoted it will be full to the rafters next season.

Well done Blackpool!!!

And to think that Keigan Parker played a big role in getting them out of this Division!