The New Home Kit (and shorts)

Neither do I as long as it doesnt fall apart within 6 months of me paying 40 quid for it

in 25 years of having the 'odd' replica kit - none have fell apart within 6 months!

Saying that i don't eat, sleep, :censored: an booze in it 24/7!! :grin:

Though 40 nicker should get you a decent bit of cloth these days - blame the swaziland manufacturers.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the design of the Tang/Navy top, one of my fave away shirts, however I too have found that the sponsor letters have split. I pretty much only wear the shirt for the gym and even then it's not that often, I have a lot of tops, so I find it dissapointing. Other than this, the quality seems OK.

I am fairly happy with Carbrini, in reality we would not get Nike or Adidas. Shame as I think the Adidas kits are really good, the Nike ones not so. I say stay with the cheapo manufacturers, more money for the club.

I await the new home shirt, will def purchase, whatever it looks like.

Oh, just a thought, are there any fans out there who have, well erm, let themselves go?

I used to be a fatty, not been for the last few years though, gym and healthy diet, all that boring stuff. The downside is that my old Latics tops now look Gregan sized, when a more slender fit would be more suitable. I am hoping for a swap shop type deal. Any former medium sizers out there interested?

I really like the design of the Tang/Navy top, one of my fave away shirts, however I too have found that the sponsor letters have split. I pretty much only wear the shirt for the gym and even then it's not that often, I have a lot of tops, so I find it dissapointing. Other than this, the quality seems OK.

I am fairly happy with Carbrini, in reality we would not get Nike or Adidas. Shame as I think the Adidas kits are really good, the Nike ones not so. I say stay with the cheapo manufacturers, more money for the club.

I await the new home shirt, will def purchase, whatever it looks like.

Oh, just a thought, are there any fans out there who have, well erm, let themselves go?

I used to be a fatty, not been for the last few years though, gym and healthy diet, all that boring stuff. The downside is that my old Latics tops now look Gregan sized, when a more slender fit would be more suitable. I am hoping for a swap shop type deal. Any former medium sizers out there interested?

Yep...loads of us!! :grin::drinking66::shakeit:

Why can't the club put the decision on design into the hands of the fans?

The last home kit was awful along with most of the Carlotti/Carbrini attempts with exception to the 2005/06 home shirt. Umbro was definitely the best (I wonder how much more the club makes from Carbrini than it would from Umbro/Nike versus the likelihood of more shirts being sold?) and I have fondness to the 1993-95 shirt that we wore in the Prem. Why suggestions of colour changes is mentioned, it makes me shudder being bought that Pony red and blue stripe effort (very much Pony).

If we're going retro then the Le Coq Sportif of 1983/85 is my favourites as this is when I start supporting the club. Unsure whether these were on sale but I never was fortunate to be bought one as a kid.

If it has to Carbrini then let's use the navy/tangerine template of the away kit but swap it for blue/white so it's similar to the 1957-59 version.

It's worrying though that there has been no teasers apart from this email sent out. A bit like a film not releasing trailers or advanced screenings in fear of criticism affecting sales.

I still have one that my bro had...an it fits with a little squeeze but looks good due to tight-ish shirts an short sleeves bein kinda fashionable lol

can we have on the back of it....."if stopped, please turn key in a clockwise direct to achieve a momentum..."

Or "please kick me if you have managed to get with a foot of me as it means I'm doing feck all on the pitch"

i've had no problem with the quality of my cabrini shirt. nike/adidas/puma would be nice though.

The shirt itself is fine, its the sponsor on the front, ironed/printed on like the numbers, instead of stiched, so becomes all cracked,

you not have that problem?

It becomes cracked after a while but I find it's only visible when you look up close, it looks totally fine when you're wearing it out and about. Maybe its just my poor hygiene standards that mean it gets washed less.

The ballmouth one is nice, although I would like it blue with white trim, not white with blue trim.

The Rotherham one is awful, so I am glad that it is not a possibility.

Will buy it anyway, money for the club and all that.

0,,10324~8770611,00.jpg

Bournemouth's new kit, seeing as the last one was the same as ours, the chances are this will be our design, maybe blue sleeves, white front with blue stripes if the blurb for our kit can be believed.

If this was the template for our new home kit then I think blue body, white pin-stripes and white sleeves would look good and quite unique.

If this was the template for our new home kit then I think blue body, white pin-stripes and white sleeves would look good and quite unique.

Unique in what sense?

Would probably be the standard carbrini design with latics badge and colours?

If that club email said the colour is going to be different, I would go for navy ala masters, so maybe navy with red pinstripes?

MastersTeam.png