should bring up a few more than most would of expected now that they've got a slim chance of still getting automatic promotion.

Cant see it though, purely as I cant see leeds losing at home to Bristol Rovers.

:pray: for leeds to lose

should bring up a few more than most would of expected now that they've got a slim chance of still getting automatic promotion.

Cant see it though, purely as I cant see leeds losing at home to Bristol Rovers.

We are relying on you to do your favourite neighbours over the border another favour next Saturday, like the one you did for us at Southampton. How many of our former reserves are in your team at the moment? What are the chances? :unsure::wink::blush:

Edited by betsvigi9

We are relying on you to do your favourite neighbours over the border another favour next Saturday, like the one you did for us at Southampton. How many of our former reserves are in your team at the moment? What are the chances? :unsure::wink::blush:

If it prevents any favours being done for any neighbours over the pennines, especially the ones at elland road then i am a charlton fan for the day..

If it prevents any favours being done for any neighbours over the pennines, especially the ones at elland road then i am a charlton fan for the day..

Ditto. For Charlton to go up though, they need to win at us and hope Bristol Rovers to win at Leeds. Then Millwall and Swindon to end in a draw. Cant see it. So I think Hudd's are pushing their luck to think they've got a chance too.

Unfortunately I think it'll be Leeds who go up. If it is, I just hope it's Swindon we say bye too in the playoffs.

Ha ha, that's as I expected. We still have a mathematical chance if Weeds lose, Milwall and Swindon draw and we win by 4 goals or more; you never know. However, if you could manage a draw next Saturday, even if Weeds go up, it would give us a chance of playing the home leg second. So personally, I am rooting for you to win your last game of the season even if you want to lose, because well, I just love you really. (and I tell fibs as well.) :grin::D

Ha ha, that's as I expected. We still have a mathematical chance if Weeds lose, Milwall and Swindon draw and we win by 4 goals or more; you never know. However, if you could manage a draw next Saturday, even if Weeds go up, it would give us a chance of playing the home leg second. So personally, I am rooting for you to win your last game of the season even if you want to lose, because well, I just love you really. (and I tell fibs as well.) :grin::D

in return us doing you a favour next week i fully expect lee clark to make a 3 million pound bid for keigan parker

Never want Latics to lose but next week should Bristol Rovers win, Millwall draw and Charlton win, it will be samba time by all down at BP. Now that would be special in the face of a defeat.

As long as Leeds don't go up it will be Samba time, no matter what happens at the Den or BP! :D

As long as Leeds don't go up it will be Samba time, no matter what happens at the Den or BP! :D

Indeedy dee. I want Papa Smurf and the Massive Leeds scum back at BP next season. With or without NK.

Shame, parkers only on a one year contract.

Maybe they could pay us compensation for forcing us to watch the lazy little sh*t then.

You'd expect Leeds to beat Bristol Rovers, but then again you would have expected them to not lose to Exeter, Walsall and Gillingham. If they miss out on promotion because of an Kilkenny own goal in their game and Gregan scoring an own goal for Charlton, i don't think i'll ever stop laughing.

Maybe they could pay us compensation for forcing us to watch the lazy little sh*t then.

You'd expect Leeds to beat Bristol Rovers, but then again you would have expected them to not lose to Exeter, Walsall and Gillingham. If they miss out on promotion because of an Kilkenny own goal in their game and Gregan scoring an own goal for Charlton, i don't think i'll ever stop laughing.

I think the pressure's getting to them, they looked haunted at Charlton and their fans look resigned to them ballsing it up. Brizzle are one of those teams that can score goals at will at times but then serve up the sort of :censored:e they did at BP. Pressure's on Leeds, if it's level after an hour they'll crack under the strain I reckon.

Call me old fashioned, but I still want us to win the game. Don't give a :censored: who goes up.

Me too.....last game of the season and I want a win not an "Ugly" chuffing one either.

A decent one, one we can pass a ball to another chuffing blue shirt, get the ball to the wingers (if we decide to play any) and for sake of my sanity....get someone on the far post when we are defending corners.

The only other option I will accept is that if we are to lose we are fighting every minute of the game. I wanna walk out of BP thinking what a game but for all the good reasons - sell me a season ticket for next year based on one performance - I dare you....

When he signed, rumours were going round huddersfield were still paying some of his contract, which is a reason why the transfer was delayed?

When he signed, rumours were going round huddersfield were still paying some of his contract, which is a reason why the transfer was delayed?

If you're refering to Parker. Hudds paid up his contract which allowed us to get nearer what we could pay and for Parker to accept it. So last season he had his hudds money and his Latics pay. Who was laughing at who? and who couldn't give a :censored:e about the abuse?