Election 2010 - Post Campaign Vote

Election 2010 - Post Campaign Vote  

192 members have voted

1. 1. If the Election took place today who would you vote for ?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Liberal Democrats
    • UK Independence Party
    • Green Party
    • British National Party
    • Independent Candidate
    • Other
    • I am not going to vote
    • Spoil Vote

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Independent gain in NI and this is key thing she was with the party who are linked to the Tories but refused to stand on that combination and stood as an independent so if it comes down to it I don't think she's going to side with Dangerous Dave.

I am now hitting the Isle Of Jura. Had 5 and a half bottles of speckled hen since 10pm, got 2 more bottles of that left. Fortunately I have another bottle of Jura once this has gone and a bottle of red.

So glad I've booked tomorrow off.

I am now hitting the Isle Of Jura. Had 5 and a half bottles of speckled hen since 10pm, got 2 more bottles of that left. Fortunately I have another bottle of Jura once this has gone and a bottle of red.

Good session- my hat goes off to you. I've sort of got tomorrow off too.

I'm on my last 4 cans of Fosters mate but i've got a 30 quid bottle of imitation champers for emergencies so whoever runs out first okay :wink:

I'm on my last 4 cans of Fosters mate but i've got a 30 quid bottle of imitation champers for emergencies so whoever runs out first okay :wink:

One bottel of Vina Mara Reserva Rioja (onlt £7 at Tesco) and eight cans of Strongbow.

One bottle of Denman NZ Semillion awaits.

I'm in trouble then- I've got 18 cans of strongbow about 5 bottles of wine, probably 2 litres of spirits (in various guises)

Look in OS- were on

A disaster for politics altogether.

A sychophantic carrer bint winning over a local parliamentary candidate. An absolute disaster.

I honestly hope she suffers. Badly in the future. No offence though. Unwavering (GB) disaster.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

The beers are holding up surprisingly badly here. I'm going to start diluting it with aftershave to make it go a bit further.

City of Durhaaaaaaaaaam!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

*Sobers up*

Cleggmania anyone?

Dreary me. You've got a choice between getting what you really want and not getting it, and you'll decide not to have it. Thick as pigsh*t.

Anyway, what do you make of the exit poll? Remember Cleggmania? :tongue1:

That'll be everyone who voted for the guy who milked thousands of pounds from the very people who's voted him back in then.

And you're 'loving it' cos he's "hung on."

FITTONHILLBILLIES RULE!!!!!!!!

Labour hold Durham!! Disaster for Libs...

Labour hold Durham!! Disaster for the North East. Another chance for Labour to :censored: on us. Never mind the Tories. A sad, sad day. I honestly can't believe it. Worst day the North East has ever seen, including Thatcher.

Stupid idiots.

Labour hold Durham!! Disaster for the North East. Another chance for Labour to :censored: on us. Never mind the Tories. A sad, sad day. I honestly can't believe it. Worst day the North East has ever seen, including Thatcher.

Stupid idiots.

I really, really, want to see the breakdown of that result- it probably wasn't all that close though as they declared it when they said they would.