Something Different

Lets talk about something other than all the doom and gloom what has been on here recently.

so, with the fixtures for next season coming out on 17th of june, who would you want to play first game on boxing day and last game ?

How many games are we playing on boxing day?

I'm hoping for home games over Christmas and no snow. Last year 2 of the 3 games I flew over for were called off!!

Yes, but the disappointment of that is offset by you living in the cleanest city ever.

First game - Peterborough at home. Try and get a relegated team early whilst they are still coming to terms with things. Avoid promoted teams as long as possible until their results start to drop.

Boxing Day - Hartlepool away (Arrive on Christmas Eve, get drunk, leave after Christmas dinner - nice and brief visit home).

Last game - Plymouth away. Sounds good to me.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

I agree mate. Dale at home or away would suffice.

First Game - Yeovil away, Im not here and Im sick of that rubbish town.

Boxing Day - Tranmere away

Last game - Notts COunty away, last time on the last game a few years back was class. If not somewhere pretty far like Orient or Southampton, another booze bus