Season Tickets

Why worrying?

I am not renewing and at this point, have heard of only one friend renewing.. out of 10 or more. we are planning to sit back and watch the close season. If we end up with a third rate League One squad we will just choose games. We have invested in season tickets for over 40 years .... but no longer. There is a limit.

If the club goes.. so be it. It will not be our fault but that of the Directors.

If the club goes.. so be it. ...do you really mean that Alec... :unsure:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they've sold 2000 already that's (surprisingly) good.

Those I usually sit with have renewed, this time in the Main Stand. I suppose there's still a chance I'll relent at the last minute... :unsure:

I've renewed and moved into the Main Stand, pleased that all tickets come with a free straight-jacket and certificate of insanity.

Glad you got it sorted out and managed to get one before the deadline

Finished School at 4 (have to be back for 6.30) so nipped down then, what did concern me was the lack of queue hopefully there will be a queue there now. Although I must say to sell over 2,000 already with all the uncertainty regarding the manager, budget etc.. surely shows TTA that although Latics fans are a bunch of moaning bastards (me included) the core support back the club no matter what - if they can afford it. And often if they can't. Even Alec's arse will be twitching in a few weeks know matter what he says.

I've renewed and moved into the Main Stand, pleased that all tickets come with a free straight-jacket and certificate of insanity.

The main stand!!!!...can the chaddy cope without you...then again it is a bit like "spot the fan" around the ground these days.

why the main stand?

The main stand!!!!...can the chaddy cope without you...then again it is a bit like "spot the fan" around the ground these days.

why the main stand?

Not really bothered where I sit, since the Chaddy became all seated i've become a bit of a nomad!

86-91 Chaddy

91-92 RRE

92-94 Main Stand Paddock

94-97 Lookers

97-03 Chaddy

03-05 Lookers

05-06 Chaddy

06-08 Lookers

08-09 RRE

09-10 Chaddy

Main Stand = Better view, get away from the silly owd woman behind me and her inane chanting of "Come on Oldham", right down my ear and my daughter is a member of Blues Crew so it'd be nice to see her dancing instead of squinting from the Chaddy and it's a similar view to the Lookers with the added bonus of being on the back row so the roof covers me.

Edited by oafcprozac

Not really bothered where I sit, since the Chaddy became all seated i've become a bit of a nomad!

86-91 Chaddy

91-92 RRE

92-94 Main Stand Paddock

94-97 Lookers

97-03 Chaddy

03-05 Lookers

05-06 Chaddy

06-08 Lookers

08-09 RRE

09-10 Chaddy

Main Stand = Better view, get away from the silly owd woman behind me and her inane chanting of "Come on Oldham", right down my ear and my daughter is a member of Blues Crew so it'd be nice to see her dancing instead of squinting from the Chaddy and it's a similar view to the Lookers with the added bonus of being on the back row so the roof covers me.

The nomad of BP eh!!! :wink:

86-91 Chaddy

91-92 RRE

92-94 Main Stand Paddock

94-97 Lookers

97-03 Chaddy

03-05 Lookers

05-06 Chaddy

06-08 Lookers

08-09 RRE

09-10 Chaddy

Good luck with sitting in the main stand paddock.

No offence to anyone that sits down there (not directly accusing you, just a general statement of quite a few down there) but you are a bunch of moany gits.

I've never heard so much insult in players in second half against charlton, no wonder we're struggling badly.

So the final figure sold after the first deadline was somewhere in between 1500-2000. Anyone actually know the figure and how many ST's where sold in previous seasons after these deadlines?

Down 21% on last season, club hopeful they can make it up in next two weeks with discounts still available (according to OS).

What would speed it up is appointing a manager.

Down 21% on last season, club hopeful they can make it up in next two weeks with discounts still available (according to OS).

So it begs the question as Dave Penney's sacking made any difference?

No its not down 21 percent. The deadline just gone only applies to renewal discount for existing season ticketholders. Season tickets can still be bought for the same price as last year. Remember, THE deadline is June 3rd, around the same time it was last year.

It said in the chron that they are just behind the amount they sold this time last season, which I would put down to some waiting to see who the manager is.

Regarding whether Penney's sacking has has effect, I personally think it has, as I think we would be well behind where we were at this time last year.

FAO OAFC prozac..

Arse will not be twitching in 2 weeks. Not been since November last...and last year I bought 2 tickets and donated one back! And if the club vanishes better to go swift rather than this bloody slow death. Next season will be selected games and only a season ticket once we see real progress.

No its not down 21 percent. The deadline just gone only applies to renewal discount for existing season ticketholders. Season tickets can still be bought for the same price as last year. Remember, THE deadline is June 3rd, around the same time it was last year.

Really? The website just says:

That represents a 21-per-cent drop compared to the figures for last season, though Latics are confident that deficit will soon be reduced.

Do you know 'the figures' means in relation to the deadline for renewal discount? The club's PR ability really has taken a turn for the worse if they're announcing a 21% drop when it's not as bad as that.

Do you know 'the figures' means in relation to the deadline for renewal discount? The club's PR ability really has taken a turn for the worse if they're announcing a 21% drop when it's not as bad as that.

Edited by oldman

I believe he said it was a 21 percent drop compared to the final figure last season, which was between the 2400-2500 mark? Remember last season there was just one deadline which was in June

FAO OAFC prozac..

Arse will not be twitching in 2 weeks. Not been since November last...and last year I bought 2 tickets and donated one back! And if the club vanishes better to go swift rather than this bloody slow death. Next season will be selected games and only a season ticket once we see real progress.

Without a ST, your choosing for the purpose of personal choice, facilitate this so called Slow Death. Appreciation by all for your kind gesture last season but how can the club 'kick on' ' show real progress' when its own fans hinder that development by stifling that one main revenue source from the Season Ticket Revenue stream ?

chicken - Egg

Better players - Reduced ST uptake !

FAO OAFC prozac..

Top fan Alec. You'll do for me.

Edited by Lags

So for how long do I continue to pay to watch tripe?

Most likely around 33% of the time between now and death.

The other time will be split between "rather good" and "average".

Fed up to the backteeth watching loan players.

I'm sure many Blackpool fans think the same .... or perhaps not!