Season Tickets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone advise whether you can buy season tickets on line without using the payment plan and if so how ?

Yes you can - I've just bought mine. :wink:

Go to online ticketing on the fishul - login or register - and follow the instructions - simples.

Now let's hope that I was number 1000.... :huh:

Yes you can - I've just bought mine. :wink:

Go to online ticketing on the fishul - login or register - and follow the instructions - simples.

Now let's hope that I was number 1000.... :huh:

I thought there was a draw every 500 sold. Not the 500th getting a free one? So I presume anyone can be drawn out. At least we'll know how many season tickets are sold (to the nearest 500 anyway).

I thought there was a draw every 500 sold. Not the 500th getting a free one? So I presume anyone can be drawn out. At least we'll know how many season tickets are sold (to the nearest 500 anyway).

You are correct - changes comment to: 'let's hope I am drawn out of the hat when it comes to the next freebie' :wink:

I have just renewed the Ball and chains today...so it could be me/us!!!!!..

oooooo...

I should have asked the lady how many they sold so far, tisk.... :unsure:

O.S says they are almost ready to make the third draw so we've sold around 1,500. There will probably be a late surge tomorrow so hopefully near to 2000 by tomorrow night.

There will still be reduced discount after that for 2 weeks so a favorable managerial appointment could give it another boost.

The club would be fairly happy with that as I think we would have been lucky to shift half that amount if we had stuck with Penney!!!

O.S says they are almost ready to make the third draw so we've sold around 1,500. There will probably be a late surge tomorrow so hopefully near to 2000 by tomorrow night.

There will still be reduced discount after that for 2 weeks so a favorable managerial appointment could give it another boost.

The club would be fairly happy with that as I think we would have been lucky to shift half that amount if we had stuck with Penney!!!

Who won the second?

How do you mean strange?

I got my form back for the application and it was based on 5 months at £59 pm instead of over 10 months...

It was a clerical error by all accounts so I just wanted to make sure no other fans experienced the same 'error'

I got my form back for the application and it was based on 5 months at £59 pm instead of over 10 months...

It was a clerical error by all accounts so I just wanted to make sure no other fans experienced the same 'error'

The only error i've had is the buggers declining me, despite paying the last two off early. So sod 'em! I'll pay in the old readies instead IF I can get there before 6.30pm tomorrow (which bearing in mind there's a parents' evening tomorrow night is highly unlikely) so looks like it's gonna cost me another £30 quid.

The only error i've had is the buggers declining me, despite paying the last two off early. So sod 'em! I'll pay in the old readies instead IF I can get there before 6.30pm tomorrow (which bearing in mind there's a parents' evening tomorrow night is highly unlikely) so looks like it's gonna cost me another £30 quid.

Send Alan an email and say that you will pay for it tomorrow over the phone and drop off the application later that night???

There is a trust meeting at 7pm you could drop the application form with us and I would get it to the ticket office if Alan agreed with that !

I would also ring Zebra and ask why they rejected if you had used them previously....

Send Alan an email and say that you will pay for it tomorrow over the phone and drop off the application later that night???

There is a trust meeting at 7pm you could drop the application form with us and I would get it to the ticket office if Alan agreed with that !

I would also ring Zebra and ask why they rejected if you had used them previously....

Not got time Rick to ring Zebra, I'll get the wife to call down for my ticket at some point tomorrow - I wanted to get it on the morning of the kit launch but the club missed a trick by not opening the ticket office early too - I told Alan too, bearing in mind the staff were in anyway...my £300 alone would have made it worth while.

Not got time Rick to ring Zebra, I'll get the wife to call down for my ticket at some point tomorrow - I wanted to get it on the morning of the kit launch but the club missed a trick by not opening the ticket office early too - I told Alan too, bearing in mind the staff were in anyway...my £300 alone would have made it worth while.

:blink: No Comment - Other than things are getting better <_<

Prozac give Zebra a call. I got two letters from them saying I had been approved and declined. After phoning them it turned out it was a clerical error on their part (they'd ticked both the approved and declined boxes).

Prozac give Zebra a call. I got two letters from them saying I had been approved and declined. After phoning them it turned out it was a clerical error on their part (they'd ticked both the approved and declined boxes).

zebra really are useless. i had nothing but clerical errors when i last used them 2 seasons ago

zebra really are useless. i had nothing but clerical errors when i last used them 2 seasons ago

To be fair to them, this is the first time I have had any problems and for the APR charged its still a good way to get a ST if you cant manage the full money upfront.

Why worrying?

I am not renewing and at this point, have heard of only one friend renewing.. out of 10 or more. we are planning to sit back and watch the close season. If we end up with a third rate League One squad we will just choose games. We have invested in season tickets for over 40 years .... but no longer. There is a limit.

If the club goes.. so be it. It will not be our fault but that of the Directors.